• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
Yeah Moon is ok ! :lol: you know I love you Moondance . I'm teasing you . Yes Moondance and I have had some very good conversations and some good laughs too .

lol :D ... you are just kind person! I am the first of the list... i am just without words. :) :)

does anyone know how many dolls each store is getting?? I'm so nervous!! I debating if I should show up at the store at 6 or 7am... ;(

The store closest to us only got 6 of Mulan, who was an LE6000, and we didn't get one. They also only got 6 of Snow White, another LE 6000. After that, I called every store in our state that got them and the smallest was 4 of the LE6000 dolls. That means they would only have 2 of the LE4000 dolls. No one except for one store got more than 12 of the LE6000 that I called.

The store closest to us only got 6 of Mulan, who was an LE6000, and we didn't get one. They also only got 6 of Snow White, another LE 6000. After that, I called every store in our state that got them and the smallest was 4 of the LE6000 dolls. That means they would only have 2 of the LE4000 dolls. No one except for one store got more than 12 of the LE6000 that I called.

Really??? O gosh! 2 dolls! Is impossible for me. They send more dolls on phisical stores :) ... i hope.
Because have just 2 or 4 dolls is crazy!

Oh and Rose i just watched Tangled the other day for the first time OMG im sooo in love with it:D I really want Rapy now too hehe Me and my bf have decided we will watch one disney princess movie each week (all he would agree to lol) So next week Princess and the frog soo excited:D

O my gosh!! :D You and Moon are the best! i chat with her like .. everyday lol ...she is so funny,kind and nice (lol) but you are kind too!!! I really hope someone can help me.. i just feel like "oh my gosh God bless you!" lol

We just wait together October 17 and 18 :hug:

You know what Rose...that IS true..we DO talk every day :O Lol

Moondance ... Since our stores open before yours do u want me to get you a poch ? Just in case !

I sure do!!!! That'd be very, VERY nice of you :)

Yeah Moon is ok ! :lol: you know I love you Moondance . I'm teasing you . Yes Moondance and I have had some very good conversations and some good laughs too .

When did you tease me? o_o???????
*feels oblivious*

Hearing that makes me so sad...lol It makes me feel like I got no shot at getting any! :(

All we have officially from Disney so far on the online release is what was announced on the Disney Store Blog last Friday, September 23, and posted at the beginning of this thread. There was also an email sent out the following day, and the Disney Store website was updated, with the same announcement with slightly different wording.

As for the rumor/speculation about the release being staggered on Oct 18th for the 5 remaining dolls, here is a post from the Disney Store Facebook page:
Here is a direct quote from Jim Fielding, President of Disney Store, on his Twitter:

wontliveforeverMelissa@

@DisneyStorePrez thanks! but on the 18th, are all the dolls being released at different times or 12am pst? (sorry i hate to be a pest)
4 Oct

in reply to ↑
@DisneyStorePrezJim Fielding

@wontliveforever all dolls will be released at same time, but we have not confirmed time of release online yet.
15 hours ago

Wow been trying not to think about these dolls, it's getting me way to stressed :) I ordered my rapunzel Halloween costume today and it was the first time my checkout has worked in the past six months, so heres hopeing that on the 18 everything will going smoothly for me and all of us collectors :) I think I would had liked it better if the released a doll every hour it's going to be to hard to find all the links and put them in the carts.

Also my biggest worry about getting the dolls at the mall is that I don't know which door to wait outside of. Has anyone asked mall security which one they open first? I don't want to freak them out by asking but it will really suck if I was there before everyone else but they get there first because they picked the right door.

OH MY GOODNESS!! Just received an email with the subject "Your DisneyStore.com Order Is On Its Way!"...and I was like, "I ordered something?!" And then I opened it...

It said "D23 Designer Doll Collect". I went from :shock: to :goofy:

Holy cannoli...I guess because of the change in the release date(s), they decided to ship them earlier than planned. Who knows when they'll actually arrive, but :bigthumb:. I checked the UPS tracking and it said 34.60 lbs. :eek:

I hope no one hates me - I don't mean to rub it in, I just got so excited I wanted to share with someone. :)

OH MY GOODNESS!! Just received an email with the subject "Your DisneyStore.com Order Is On Its Way!"...and I was like, "I ordered something?!" And then I opened it...

Holy cannoli...I guess because of the change in the release date(s), they decided to ship them earlier than planned. Who knows when they'll actually arrive, but :bigthumb:. I checked the UPS tracking and it said 34.60 lbs. :eek:

I hope no one hates me - I don't mean to rub it in, I just got so excited I wanted to share with someone. :)

Congrats. I am happy for you.

That's great news for you and all the other people who pre-ordered the whole set at D23! Whoopee, you get it almost 2 weeks earlier than originally scheduled! :) By the way, I've gotten my Disney Store shipments from Memphis, Tennessee to my home in the Los Angeles area consistently in 1 week or less, over the past two months. So you should be getting the last 5 Designer Dolls a week or two before the the rest of us do!

OMGGGGGGGGG I am SO jealous
I want my Poci *now*
I wish I was at D23 and was able to buy them there :(

I am so jalous too :( sigh... of course just for punzel but is a great thing if i live in usa i was gone to expo :(
p.s.: Love your new signature :D is COOL!!!!!

Now we can just wait .. and wait... and wait.... :( lol i will be crazy :(
:shock:

I had a message on my machine from Disney yesterday with tracking numbers for my pre-sell order too...UPS has not received the package yet...I'm on travel next week so the box will be sitting in my office until I get back :sad:

I wonder if they are shipping out early so there will be time to take care of any shipping damages before the final release :anxious:

Last edited:

Not rubbing in at all! :) congrats on your d23 doll order being shipped and so awesome they're getting them out early to all of you! :D best wishes and pixie dust that everyone's dolls arrive safe and sound!

Not rubbing in at all! :) congrats on your d23 doll order being shipped and so awesome they're getting them out early to all of you! :D best wishes and pixie dust that everyone's dolls arrive safe and sound!

Thank you! Yes, my only fear now is that some may come damaged...fingers crossed they arrive intact!

And good luck to all of you who are going to try on the 17th & 18th. If I'm feeling brave one of those days, I may try to get another one to help someone who may be unlucky. If anyone has any requests, let me know! :)

Congrats! I wonder how many people pre-ordered the dolls at D23? And, I'd like to put in a request! :)

Another question: When they say "per purchasing guest", does that mean if someone uses the same credit card for the purchases (even though there are different accounts for each individual - there are six of us), that all but the first order would be cancelled?

Mainly, we want to try to put it all one one rewards credit card (only one name on that card) or is it better to use different credit cards with different names? Moondance/Robyn - when your family bought the Snow Whites online, did they each use their own card?

Last edited:
Thank you!! Sure, which one(s) were you hoping to get?

To answer your questions, I'm pretty sure they go by account rather than credit card. And actually, like in the past, most likely it's just per order​, so if you each place an order, it shouldn't be a problem.

In order of preference: Rapunzel, Jasmine, Pocahontas.

I am hoping to go to the store on 10/17 but who knows when the mall will open (the mall # has no live person answering and when I try to ring to different extensions, no one answers) :p So, I'm going to try between 7 and 8 am because I know there are a couple of breakfast places/coffee (Starbucks and a diner) that serve breakfast so maybe they will open the mall for walkers at that time too.

I hope they go by account; 4 of us have the same mailing address while 2 others have different. Of course, me and one other person are the ones left to try to make the 10/18 DS.com (whatever time that is, I just know I won't be getting any sleep at all).

In order of preference: Rapunzel, Jasmine, Pocahontas.

I am hoping to go to the store on 10/17 but who knows when the mall will open (the mall # has no live person answering and when I try to ring to different extensions, no one answers) :p So, I'm going to try between 7 and 8 am because I know there are a couple of breakfast places/coffee (Starbucks and a diner) that serve breakfast so maybe they will open the mall for walkers at that time too.

I hope they go by account; 4 of us have the same mailing address while 2 others have different. Of course, me and one other person are the ones left to try to make the 10/18 DS.com (whatever time that is, I just know I won't be getting any sleep at all).

Noted! :) I'll do my darndest...I'm just worried about a mob. :eek: I wonder when they'll release the time for online orders. They're probably waiting until it gets closer, but I don't think that will really make a difference in terms of online traffic. Oh wells...

(As a side note, my order has been updated with the estimated arrival of 10/12!!!)

Noted! :) I'll do my darndest...I'm just worried about a mob. :eek: I wonder when they'll release the time for online orders. They're probably waiting until it gets closer, but I don't think that will really make a difference in terms of online traffic. Oh wells...

(As a side note, my order has been updated with the estimated arrival of 10/12!!!)

same here, except mine shows estimated arrival of 10/11/11 :anxious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back