• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
its cool that all your dolls have the same number but is it the same with Cinderella ?? i thought the first 250 were the silver one?? or is that wrong??

Oh oops, I've made the album public now! I'd love to see pictures of some of these ideas.

I need to take some more up to date pictures as they now have the journals and mugs alongside them.
You have a really cute display of the Princesses and Princes! I have my 5 Designer Dolls temporarily on a desk, as shown below. When I (hopefully) get the rest, I'll make room in a long counter in my family room for all 10 to be nicely displayed.

First Five Disney Princess Designer Dolls In Display Cases by drj1828, on Flickr

I have cool news for UK/Europeans guests!

The designer dolls will be realized online October 18th at 9am (UK time)... Disney say that on FaceBook

Good luck for all (specially the US guests) !! I feel more secure and protect with UK site...

I want my punzel!!!!
:shock:

Last edited:
Rose - Rapunzel is cute - were those freckles??
But you hurt my heart when you said Jasmine was scary - she is stunning!!

Rose - Rapunzel is cute - were those freckles??
But you hurt my heart when you said Jasmine was scary - she is stunning!!

Desiree i am so sorry i dont wanna offend nobody but for me she is scary for the big head. She has beautiful colors and long long hair but i hate her big big head. lol for me the best face are Tiana,Rapunzel and Ariel..the best hair is Rapunzel,Ariel and Jasmine and the best dresses (and yes,is a designer line,so is the most important thing) for me are Ariel,Rapunzel and Belle.

Her head scares me too..but I love her eyes and eyelashes..omg.
I love her dress but the doll is a let down to me, considering how beautiful the artwork is.

i have noticed something really FUNNY.
You notice on the art of Tiana dont appear ANY FROG?
Yay! And i check on ebays photos and i see this.
Yes Punzy your look SO BEAUTIFUL and have so proud on your face..

but check again and put your attention on the left.......

<----------- "Jeweled Frog" :shock: I dont see any frog Poor invisible frog So hilarious

Last edited:

In the Tiana art, they drew the frog really tiny, so he looks more like a ring.

Last edited:
its cool that all your dolls have the same number but is it the same with Cinderella ?? i thought the first 250 were the silver one?? or is that wrong??

The silver version was completely separate, so there are 250 silver and 8000 blue. I loved the silver dress much more than the blue, but decided not to purchase her because 1) I don't collect Cinderella, and 2) the pre-order for the set was a big chunk of $$$ all at once. Now, of course, I'm kicking myself for not purchasing her (same goes with the pins! aaarrrggghhh).

OK thankyou i wasnt sure awww thats a real shame but at least you have the 10

hmmm i really thought they would let you bundle the dolls... i wonder if its a good idea to add 2 to your cart at a time and check out then return for the others.... going back and forth to add dolls might make you place your order too late!!! Im going to try and split the orders with one of my coworkers and maybe I can manage to get them all!! Im very excited for the time, I'll just stay at my desk for lunch and place the orders, dont have to lose sleep!!! Good Luck everyone!

All on facebook says to me that. Disney too. I hope is right. In those days we will have the 100% confirm.

I dont see any frog ring O_O REALLY SMALL.

I promise that there is a really tiny frog on her left hand! You can make out his eyes, mouth, and front part. The artist did not draw his back, and so to me, the frog looks like a ring on her hand.

Keep in mind, of course, that the doll has a very obvious jeweled frog Naveen on her hand, puckering his lips for a kiss.

Last edited:

Yay shiva! I just never see that little ring =) THe frog is adorable =)

Just wondering about this, since I haven't been able to tell. Does the Aurora doll come with any kind of extra trinket like the others? Something like Cinderella's coach dangle, Belle's mirror or Snow White's apple? Maybe she's wearing a crown, but if so, I wish there was something else too.

I think Aurora's "extra" is considered her crown. Not all dolls are holding something like the coach, apple, etc. Mulan doesn't have anything she's holding.

OMG!!!!!!

This is like a reacuiring nightmare for you!!!

It doesn't seem to matter if you are at home or at work, no one delivers where they should.

I hope you get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicki

I jusr learned that UPS delivered my pre-sell to the wrong house evem the wrong street...grrrr

I think Aurora's "extra" is considered her crown. Not all dolls are holding something like the coach, apple, etc. Mulan doesn't have anything she's holding.

Yes, Aurora was given her signature crown and her signature necklace as her accesories. Sadly, this only contributes to the overall unimaginative take that the designers devoted to the lovely Aurora. To me, the biggest sin was that they pinned her beautiful hair into an updo and the bangs of the doll look awful. Of course, that said, I still want to get the Aurora doll, though I would seriously considering swapping her clothes and accessories with a regular Disney Store play Aurora doll so her hair can flow freely. I am still debating the question of deboxing my dolls or not. I don't anticipate ever selling my Designer Snow White or Cinderella, and I would not sell Rapunzel (if I am lucky enough to get one next week). I suppose if I free any of my dolls from their factory restraints, then I will do the Aurora doll swap. I really can't stand her updo!

Whoa! So is it a confirmed UPS delivery, or was it just a failed attempt? If someone accepts the package, is there any way to actually recover it short of them being decent people and handing the package properly to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.