• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHH! Can't decide if I should go out to the store in the morning or not. They only have 8 of them in. After dropping the kids off at school the earliest I could get out there would be about 8:20 and that is if I really book it out there. All it would take is 4 people to be ahead of me that each wanted 2 and I would not be able to get one. I so hate to waste the time and gas going out that far only to not get one. :( Decisions!!

Designer Doll

Anyone got a guess as to which doll will come out in the morning? I don't want to have to get up at 3 AM unless I just have to do it. I need Snow White, Aurora and Rapunzel. Still have my Belle doll for trade.

My girlfriend wants Belle! I wish I could guarantee getting a Snow White to trade with you, but the way these have been selling out who knows. I also heard it was Snow White coming out tomorrow. Do they not post them on Disneystore.com until they become available for sale? I was just looking on there and I cant even find the sold out ones listed anymore.

Dang - this means I have to wake up at 3 AM to buy the doll. There goes my beauty sleep (and boy do I need it).

:lol: Margaret, that is not true . Don't mean to hijack your thread . I will have an unknown numbered Mulan coming in about a week from the UK . If anyone is interested, I'd love a Snow Whiite . My stomach has been yucky and running a low grade fever .
And can't spell tonight either .

Last edited:
Is there any direct link to the actual Snow White doll? I remember how midnight releases for Jessica pins were that never showed up in a search or front page and you could only get to it with the link - remember that lol

Is there any direct link to the actual Snow White doll? I remember how midnight releases for Jessica pins were that never showed up in a search or front page and you could only get to it with the link - remember that lol

I can't find her on the site yet. Am I missing it or is it not up yet?

Yes but usually the page shows up a few hours before. Just wondering if anyone found it yet.

That would definitely be helpful! I decided to just stay up and try my luck online instead of trying the store so I hope I get my order in fast enough and Disney will actually send it. EEK!

Does anyone have a link to one of the dolls that already came out - trying to see if I can find out how snow whites link might come up

Yes very anime-like. I love Sailor Moon. They are re-releasing the manga for Sailor Moon! =) Rose, I'd love to see more of your art =)

I create a profile on DeviantArt...sometimes i upload my "arts" :) http://rosevalentineswan.deviantart.com/ :) if you want,you see here my drawings.

AHH! Can't decide if I should go out to the store in the morning or not. They only have 8 of them in. After dropping the kids off at school the earliest I could get out there would be about 8:20 and that is if I really book it out there. All it would take is 4 people to be ahead of me that each wanted 2 and I would not be able to get one. I so hate to waste the time and gas going out that far only to not get one. :( Decisions!!

I hope you will get your Snow White,sweetie! She is adorable but one of the most searched and wanted...maybe because she was the first princess of all time. :) I hope for you,really. (Your avatar is ADORABLE!!!! How Sweet and kind!!!)

I'm a bit late, but just wanted to say that I totally love your drawing, Rose! So pretty and a great tribute to the doll! :)

Many many thanks!!! Yes i want do a tribute for my favorite doll. But maybe (the doll dont came out soon) i have these days and maybe i make the others :) Who knows. I honored for your comments.

gorgeous pictureyou draw . you need journal yet ! I think I find you one .

Thanks!!!! All of you is KIND KIND KIND KIND KIND MORE KIND!!!! :D

I find a journal of Punzel on ebay for a very good price (
29 dollars for one is great,if you see the other prices for the journals...) but thanks for the sweet idea!!! :) I will ask help if i need :).

Now i have answer to all xD On the sites of Disney Store Snow White dont came up.. but she came soon :) I know. (
1 hours or 2).

Last edited:
Ugh..........I've HEARD that some stores are only allowing 1 doll per person, did anyone else hear that? I called my local store and two people said they were sure that was not happening at the store I am going to....but I wanted to make sure that this is NOT a nationwide thing.

Thank you, Rose! You are too sweet. :)

Oh my goodness, I am so tired right now! I can hardly keep my eyes open. Come on 3am. I am not going to last much longer.

Ugh..........I've HEARD that some stores are only allowing 1 doll per person, did anyone else hear that? I called my local store and two people said they were sure that was not happening at the store I am going to....but I wanted to make sure that this is NOT a nationwide thing.

What????????? O_O Maybe they will sell 1 doll for person just in the small stores with less dolls... i dont know.. i dont have the dolls here!! I hope is not true... lol :(

Last edited:
Certain stores are limiting the dolls per customer. The reason for this is because many people come in groups and they buy 2 dolls each. They are trying to be fair so that everyone gets one doll. Certain stores are enforcing this rule so that everyone gets a fair chance. If they have extras they will sell another doll to the guest, but they want everyone to have at least a fair shot. Not every store is going to do this. Just certain ones =)

All the stores are very aware about the evil bay sharks! And it has become a problem, so this is one of the solutions that some stores have come up with.

Hope this helps =)

Last edited:
I totally should be sleeping right now, but I must wait for Miss Snow. ;) It's almost time anyhow (20 minutes to 12 now). Then I can knock out. Zzzzzzzzzz...

Good luck to all you lovelies who are waiting up in the wee hours to make that precious purchase <3

Certain stores are limiting the dolls per customer. The reason for this is because many people come in groups and they buy 2 dolls each. They are trying to be fair so that everyone gets one doll. Certain stores are enforcing this rule so that everyone gets a fair chance. If they have extras they will sell another doll to the guest, but they want everyone to have at least a fair shot. Not every store is going to do this. Just certain ones =)

All the stores are very aware about the evil bay sharks! And it has become a problem, so this is one of the solutions that some stores have come up with.

Hope this helps =)

Oh...its sound great! :) Finally they do something xD :D ..
(i hope the store of Moondance will be sell 2 dolls for person... she know why :) )

But is a great thing for certain stores!
Snow White int came up on the site... few minutes (20-30..umf)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back