• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
aww thanks for remembering. YES I finally got her. She arrived yesterday. I'm mad because she has a scratch on her case! :rant:

But I'm just happy to have her. Seriously, Sunday needs to come already so I can prepare to buy Snow White ALREADY.

Yes i remember many things! I am happy for you!!! :( Feeling bad fo the scratch..but..you have her! :D Snow White... already... i imagine the people in line who screams for the doll :D

I know! Snow White is one of the popular princesses. I just want to be able to buy her online so I don't have to wake up to get her in store. lol I don't want to encounter anymore evil bay sharks!

You say smart words :) The prices on evilbay is CRAZY for Ariel and the others. :( I hope you can get her soon :) (and without scratches :) ).

You can buy a polish that removes scratches from plexiglass....I have used it and it works very well.

aww thanks for remembering. YES I finally got her. She arrived yesterday. I'm mad because she has a scratch on her case! :rant:

But I'm just happy to have her. Seriously, Sunday needs to come already so I can prepare to buy Snow White ALREADY.

Okay no mugs left BUT I can get all journals but Ariel
Aurora*
Tiana
Poca
Snow
Jas
Mulan
Belle
Rap
Cindy

No Ariel
I put a Belle, rap, poca, aurora, jasmine and tiana on hold. Theyll hold till tomorrow so let ne know if anyone needed any of the journals and I'll pick them up and you pay the exact price plus whatever it costs to ship. Just let me know.

I love Giselle! She was intended to make the lineup of official princesses, but then they found out every time they used
Her likeness Amy Adams would receive royalties so they decided against it. Amy Adams must have a very good agent, a lot of actors sign their likeness away!

What about Princess Eilonwy?

66c50o.jpg

speaking of lost princesses...it would have been nice to see a Giselle Designer doll from Enchanted! Disney needs to add more people in their Princess line-up.

We dont have enough for 10 weeks of fear,patience,anxiety for the 10 dolls and now want more princesses (So more weeks?) lol xD

I love Giselle! She was intended to make the lineup of official princesses, but then they found out every time they used
Her likeness Amy Adams would receive royalties so they decided against it. Amy Adams must have a very good agent, a lot of actors sign their likeness away!

Even the animated version? Animated Giselle didn't look *that* much like Amy Adams...

Even the animated version? Animated Giselle didn't look *that* much like Amy Adams...

Last December's Disney Girl's Mystery Conceal/Reveal Pin Set had animated Giselle as part of it, and I agree that it really did not look very much like Amy Adams. Of course, the set was apparently rather limited, so if Disney had to pay her anything for it, it must have been only a nominal amount.

all those unofficial Disney princesses or lost princesses deserve some recognition.

Disney only carries products of franchises that are popular and whatever movie they decide to release or re-release each season. Kinda stinks.

Rose, I love your Rapunzel drawing. It is so cute!

BTW I saw that the disney store UK sight has Cinderella and Belle still available!!! So for all those in the UK, I hope you are able to get them!

I think I'm just going to buy an extra doll to trade to get Cinderella! Tonight is going to be a long night. Good luck everyone!

Rose, I love your Rapunzel drawing. It is so cute!

AAAAh! Someone has see it! :D i am so happy you love her! :) Really!!!!!

Good luck for everyone want Snow White... i read on facebook she is one of the most-loved princesses of all time (like the comments for Ariel...) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back