• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
Really? o_O its a bad thing... :(

They stated that the set of dolls would shipped all together no earlier than October 18th (and they only charged $20 for shipping). Disney really cannot ship the full set until that time because if they did then the people that purchased the pre-sells could put up the unreleased dolls on the auction site for really big $$$.

I did the same thing. The register slips indicate the sets will be shipped no earlier than October 18th (last Princess is released Oct 24th) - I guess they figure that it will take five days for delivery ... wouldn't it be really cool if the pre-sells had really low numbers on the certificates and they were all the same number (example each doll is 42 of xxxx)! :)

I was thinking about that too! That would be amazing if they had the same (preferably low) number ;) . I will love them anyway, but that would definitely be a bonus! :D

hey, anyone have the size dimensions that the dolls ship in? I should be getting my Mulan tomorrow so was just wondering :)

I f you mean the dolls who ship by DisneyStore Online (USA or UK) a User (i dont remember the name) say she/he order the dolls and when they come has the last 1000 numbers (all 3)...maybe is really the last 1000 of each Size.. Cinderella/Belle/Ariel 7000-8000,so i think Mulan will be 5300-6000.

Last edited:
So does anyone know what princess will be next?

Early word is Snow White followed by Tiana - I'll know for sure tomorrow afternoon when Disney uploads the images for the princess that goes on sale Sunday night / Monday morning. I usually post the links here as soon as I located them.

I check again now and the disneystore.uk is updated: Ariel and Mulan is real Sold Out..they are removed by the site.. because if you search the Designer Dolls, they have only Belle and Cinderella (This is the confirm that Belle is Sold Out so fast just for the free shipping of Labor Day..and Cinderella..she is the first and the less sold!Nobody want you,fake-platinum-blond-doll! :D :p ).

I am sorry!! :( Now Ariel and Mulan is only on the evilbay and other sites for crazy prices.

Now im thinking seriously to tell Disney something :rant:: a petition,something..for make available just ONE doll for client (
in person and online),because is insane and unfair! Its obviously then the 40-50% (or more and more) buy 2 dolls is just for resell. Its all okay for the "market" rules but for the "collectors and fans" rules..its just unfair.:down:

......But I like Cindy!!!!!! She reminds me of Miss Baltimore Crabs (in Hairspray)!!!!!!!

She's adorable, she may be another (fake) platinum blonde (doll), but she's one of my favourites out of the set, I'm glad I opened my Cindy, I love playing with her!

Last edited:
......But I like Cindy!!!!!! She reminds me of Miss Baltimore Crabs (in Hairspray)!!!!!!!

She's adorable, she may be another (fake) platinum blonde (doll), but she's one of my favourites out of the set, I'm glad I opened my Cindy, I love playing with her!

Yes is cute doll... its a sarcastic post...because in the original movie i remember her with dark blond hair .. not like that :D
The next doll will be probably Snow White... the true frist princess :)

Got my order in :) #2030 so not bad. I also got my sister a beautiful plush belle dolls for christmas...yeah, I already gave it to her I couldn't wait lol

Got my order in :) #2030 so not bad. I also got my sister a beautiful plush belle dolls for christmas...yeah, I already gave it to her I couldn't wait lol

Its a nice thing xD gift me the Rapunzel doll xD lol ... joke... but... Snow White will be sold out faster than Mulan? For me,yes! She is 6000 LE and MOST of wanted and popular of all the dolls xD I dont like her...but i hope all want her get her! :) (Now i am really going crazy.. i laugh for don't cry... fear,nightmare.. dead... :shock:)

Yaaaay!!!! I won a Rapunzel Journal with the fantastic pen.. NEW for just 30 dollars (with the prices of ebay,and i pay in euro - less than dollar - 23 euros , is a great value for a RARE item like that!!!) :rock: I am so happy :D :hsd: I see this journal from 50 to 80-100 dollars o_O ....YAY!!! :D

Last edited:
Yaaaay!!!! I won a Rapunzel Journal with the fantastic pen.. NEW for just 30 dollars (with the prices of ebay,and i pay in euro - less than dollar - 23 euros , is a great value for a RARE item like that!!!) :rock: I am so happy :D :hsd: I see this journal from 50 to 80-100 dollars o_O ....YAY!!! :D

Felicitazioni, Rose! The Rapunzel journal is lovely, is it not? I have one, too! It's so pretty, I don't quite know what I am going to do with it yet...

Felicitazioni, Rose! The Rapunzel journal is lovely, is it not? I have one, too! It's so pretty, I don't quite know what I am going to do with it yet...

I will take with the doll like a holy thing... i love her!!! I dont use it...maybe just the first page for the date (for memories) ehehe :) Is adorable... i wish the mug too but its expensive... i think don't have a chance anymore for that price... :(....but... i will have the journal! :D

I went to my local Disney store here in concord California and asked the worker how crazy it is....she said people are lined up at 7:00 am. She said they are only getting at the most 16 dolls. But they are giving out tickets so that at least there is some sort of order....but also they are not holding any dolls for anyone.

I will take with the doll like a holy thing... i love her!!! I dont use it...maybe just the first page for the date (for memories) ehehe :) Is adorable... i wish the mug too but its expensive... i think don't have a chance anymore for that price... :(....but... i will have the journal! :D

If I run across another Rapunzel mug at my local store, I'll try to pick one up for you, Rose. I know that outside of North America, the mugs are not available at all in the retail stores, making it almost impossible to even dream of having one. She is your favorite, so if I am able, I will try to get you one if I am fortunate enough to see another.

I must have the Snow White. Guess there will be no sleep for me on Sunday night. Once you get up at 3 AM and sit for 30 minutes at the computer you can't go back to sleep. L-o-n-g day on Monday. But I must have Snow White and Aurora. Those are the only three I want.

Snow White is by far my fave in this set. I love her! No sleep for me either. Stay up until 3 to try an online order and then drive out to the store as well first thing just to be on the safe side since my luck with DS is horrible lately. Hopefully doing both I will be able to get one. EEK!

I will be awake at 3 AM every Sunday from now on . I got my Gaston & Beast Legacy pin and Mulan # 4266 of 6000 . Wish my girlfriend would send my Ariel over ! Maybe she saw how pretty she was and decided to keep her . :lol:

Since I needed to edit some spelling : I thought I'd post it here ... I know fact that DS will open midnight Black Friday . Unconfirmed rumor, designer dolls may be available . *may be *

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back