• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
For those of you ordering on-line: Ebates.com gives 5% back on disneystore.com purchases. Every little bit counts ;)

I am hoping that one of the weeks it will be the ebate daily double, since none of the discount codes work on the dolls.

Just got my confirmation that Mulan is shipped. Anyone have an Ariel they are willing to trade for a Mulan or Belle?

I will have an extra Belle if you have Ariel.

Just now, I got done calling all stores in TX looking for Belle - does anyone have an extra Belle by any chance?

Several stores told me that they got a shipment of Cindi last week (maybe because she sold slower on-line) but this morning they also got a notice saying that there won't be any more Belle or Ariel shipments. My local store got only 3 Belle's this morning and they were snatched within mins too. I think sometimes along with the new release dolls, they get few of the older ones as well.

One store in Houston told me this: A woman comes and buys 2 dolls at opening. She goes back and puts them in her car, waits like 10 mins so there are more CMs working at the register. Then she comes back to get 2 more. The CMs all knew that, but nobody called her out.

Just got an extra Belle if you can find me my missing Ariel.

I'm sorry to hear you have had such bad luck. Most of us are up at midnight (PST) doing disneystore.com item search / page refresh over and over just waiting for the new stuff to appear - items usually start appearing around 12:30am but I've seen them show up as early as just a few minutes past midnight :) and as late as the next morning :( .

Thanks, for the next six weeks I will be up with you guys :) I'm just very aggravated with Disney last time I order my item was stolen out of the box! Ok well there is always next week... :)

With Rapunzel being the freshest movie in people's minds, the upcoming Princess ceremony and it most likely being last then I am scared I won't even get a shot at getting one.

And as for Snow White, I'm not a big fan of hers but I feel her dress is the most beautiful because it is so clearly "Snow White inspired" unlike many of the other outfits which are fashionable dresses that we just colored to match the princess wearing it.

Yes Rapunzel is one of the most popular in this collection. I am scared for her and for Snow White days..:shock:.......but all the dolls is available online on Monday at 0.00 PST...(just control the time zone in your city)... so... just stay up and order.
I am sorry for all the people who go in person at selected Disney Stores,inside happen the war (i just imagine all the people in line that want the dolls!)
:shock:

Im lucky to know something of english ... not perfect but i understand all of you write ... :D Yes Snow White design is beautiful... I will be stay on the mac ,with disneystore.co.uk open and when the doll came up i order. The end. And i will be happy,finally. :) lol (i really laugh for don't cry).

:D That sounds like a plan! Hope all goes well with your orders! I'll probably be up early next Monday so we can all support each other ;)

For those of you ordering on-line: Ebates.com gives 5% back on disneystore.com purchases. Every little bit counts ;)

Oh thank you for the reminder! I always forget about Ebates! :doh:

:D That sounds like a plan! Hope all goes well with your orders! I'll probably be up early next Monday so we can all support each other ;)

Yes! I am so curious for Snow White! If a "not-so-popular" princess like Mulan sold out in 5/6 hours.. she sold out more fast! If i had the money,i bought Mulan monday..but im waiting:D So.. next week with a 6000 (probably) LE Snow White,popular princess and one of must wanted doll (with Rapunzel and Ariel) i have the confirm of the time the dolls sold out online :) :D but you get your Snow! Im sure!!...maybe... but isn't impossible.

I work in the store and it's super crazy. When Mulan was released, it was chaos. It's horrible. I went to work to see if I could get another Mulan (just to trade since I regret passing on Cinderella) and it was a madhouse. Cast Members are not allowed to put anything on hold for themselves, company policy so I came early to the store in hopes I'd get one. Also in case you're wondering, cast members do not receive any discount for limited edition items.

Little did I know my boss opened the doors 20 minutes before store opening and it was pure chaos. There was at least 25 people there. It wasn't so bad when Cindy came out. She took maybe 2 days to sell out in the store. A week and half to sell out online. Ariel sold out during the afternoon of her release, and Belle was around the same. But this Mulan release must have triggered everyone out of the wood work cus she sold out faster than the last 3 dolls.

There were these two women, bought 2 Mulans each, and then called another friend to come over and had them buy 2 more dolls! I HIGHLY doubt they were collectors.:p

Our store only had 14 =( so after those 6 sold, I just left. I felt more relieved for buying Mulan online after leaving. I really hope everyone gets the dolls they want!

Last edited:
There were these two women, bought 2 Mulans each, and then called another friend to come over and had them buy 2 more dolls! I HIGHLY doubt they were collectors. Our store only had 14 =( so after those 6 sold, I just left. I felt more relieved for buying Mulan online after leaving. I really hope everyone gets the dolls they want!

o_O is crazy... repeat.. im happy for dont live in usa, is chaos!! The end of the world! :D lol .. but.. i hate the people who goes in line and buy maybe 2 dolls (its all ok if the person is one) but with parents or friends..they sell all on ebay... The mulan dolls on evilbay is 30-40. Its unfair.

News from the DisneyStore.co.uk ...

Mulan doll is now Sold out (after 3 days) ... the time for selling this dolls is very slow respect to the Disney Stores of US.

Ariel (i check every day all dolls) yesterday was Sold Out but Today she again available in stock. Strange..

maybe in next fews days some Mulan doll will be available... and maybe for the European market (
Uk is the only store has this dolls in Europe with France..the France dont shipping anywhere) Disney has placed last 800-1000 dolls for the site.

Belle e Cinderella (the less wanted...she is available after 3 weeks!!!) are in stock.

Its a good thing for Europeans,maybe not for who lives in U.S.A. because that store dont ship here..

Last edited:
My niece wants an Ariel so bad for her Aryrielle ? Anyone in the UK willing to help , may have an extra Mulan ?swim2sea desparately needs Mulan if she becomes available again .

I check all days... i dont have the money for buy a second doll,just for Punzel... maybe i have some friends will help you :) Im not sure..but if for a famous princess like Ariel they came up more dolls today..maybe for Mulan... who knows.

Interestingly on eBay, the sellers have glutted the market so much with the mugs that they have been recently selling for far less than the most outrageous mug price that I saw ($76 for one mug about a week ago). I'm sure that the fact that the retail stores are getting more stock is directly affecting this, too. The Ariel mug stills seems to be the most in-demand.

The dolls are still in very high demand, especially Ariel. Mulan, Belle, and Cinderella hover around the $200-range (varying quite a bit both above and below). The pins have reached very high asking prices (the lowest auction start price right now is $700 for the set), so whoever has any of the pins is very lucky indeed! For all of you who have not been able to get your desired sold-out Designer Princess dolls, I would try to wait and monitor the market. If the dolls stop selling for high prices, the sellers will have to drop their prices eventually. As you all probably know, the sellers are profiting off of the mania and fear spawned from the limited availability of the dolls. Personally, I've always been a bad follower of the advice: "Patience is a virtue"; but it may actually pay off in this case. Who knows?

Ariel has sold out in the UK i'm afraid. The others are still there if anyone needs any help.

[edit] Mulan has also gone! Quickest uk sell out yet.

Last edited:
Interestingly on eBay, the sellers have glutted the market so much with the mugs that they have been recently selling for far less than the most outrageous mug price that I saw ($76 for one mug about a week ago). I'm sure that the fact that the retail stores are getting more stock is directly affecting this, too. The Ariel mug stills seems to be the most in-demand.

I have been calling 10 different stores since Monday to see if they got any mugs in. I got lucky today and got the 4 that I wanted! (Snow White, Belle, Rapunzel, Ariel) The first store I'm going to after work today sold out of Ariel 15 minutes after they opened! Luckily another store I can get to today had 1 left! So I put her on hold. Unfortunetly I'm not out of work till 5, I'll be stuck in rush hour traffic and the stores are on completely opposite sides of me! Wish me luck I get there in time to pick them all up. :)

I have been calling 10 different stores since Monday to see if they got any mugs in. I got lucky today and got the 4 that I wanted! (Snow White, Belle, Rapunzel, Ariel) The first store I'm going to after work today sold out of Ariel 15 minutes after they opened! Luckily another store I can get to today had 1 left! So I put her on hold. Unfortunetly I'm not out of work till 5, I'll be stuck in rush hour traffic and the stores are on completely opposite sides of me! Wish me luck I get there in time to pick them all up. :)

I also did that to get my mugs! I called my local store last Friday, and my call coincided exactly when they were unpacking a new shipment of mugs. Talk about luck! But I had to wait until I got off work to get them, and just like you will, I hit rush hour (trying to get into downtown San Francisco). It was all worth it, though, since I got most of the mugs I wanted (Snow White, Rapunzel, Aurora, Cinderella, Jasmine, & Ariel). My store did not have any Tiana mugs in stock, so I held off on the Pocahontas mug for a (hopefully) future purchase to get the 2/$14 deal. Best of luck going through the traffic! Just take deep breaths! :drool:

Just got an extra Belle if you can find me my missing Ariel.

Thank you for your kind offer. My daughter only wanted Ariel and we got her by some miracle when our store received extra shipments on Labor Day. I was looking for Belle for a friend. We found a store thanks to Judy (tiggermickey) and they agreed to ship it to her.

Just called my store and they had a conf. call yesterday where they were told NO MORE HOLDS! I think there were a lot of people that complained about the holds and phone orders last time. NOW I am really worried about Snow White! I will be lining up crazy early! I had already talked to them and they were going to set one aside for me. I was still going to show up early but I was not going to be as worried. Now that they can no longer hold it I will be freaking out. I will drop the kids off and drive right out there so I should be there around 8:45-9am. He said they will start handing cards out at 9:30. I am just so worried somebody is going to show up with a bunch of people with them and all take 2 each and I will not get a card. GRR!!

I might try an online order as well just to be on the safe side but I just don't trust DS to send things anymore at this point. I have had too many things canceled and/or show up broken. :(

MUST GET the Snow White!!!

Thank You , I could pay you money right away for Ariel, but thats the one sold out in UK , right ? and going for $400.00 on ebay ! :eek: I may hold on to Mulan for couple of designer princess pins .
Speaking of I got a Confirmation from Disney, how long does it take for delivery ? I hope I get one haven't got a shipping notice ? :lol: Perhaps I'll be happy with one .
I check all days... i dont have the money for buy a second doll,just for Punzel... maybe i have some friends will help you :) Im not sure..but if for a famous princess like Ariel they came up more dolls today..maybe for Mulan... who knows.

I also did that to get my mugs! I called my local store last Friday, and my call coincided exactly when they were unpacking a new shipment of mugs. Talk about luck! But I had to wait until I got off work to get them, and just like you will, I hit rush hour (trying to get into downtown San Francisco). It was all worth it, though, since I got most of the mugs I wanted (Snow White, Rapunzel, Aurora, Cinderella, Jasmine, & Ariel). My store did not have any Tiana mugs in stock, so I held off on the Pocahontas mug for a (hopefully) future purchase to get the 2/$14 deal. Best of luck going through the traffic! Just take deep breaths! :drool:

Thanks! I didn't even know they were 2 for $14! That's awesome! Thanks for the heads up! :D

Thank You , I could pay you money right away for Ariel, but thats the one sold out in UK , right ? and going for $400.00 on ebay ! :eek: I may hold on to Mulan for couple of designer princess pins .
Speaking of I got a Confirmation from Disney, how long does it take for delivery ? I hope I get one haven't got a shipping notice ? :lol: Perhaps I'll be happy with one .

I just got my shipping notification from DS.com moments ago (thank goodness)! I live in California, and standard shipping via UPS takes about a week, sometimes less. The dolls seem to ship out of Tennessee, so if you live closer, shipping time will most likely reduce. I've become used to my dolls arriving after the weekly new doll is released. But I don't mind, as long as I know that my one doll is on her way to me. :)

Thanks! I didn't even know they were 2 for $14! That's awesome! Thanks for the heads up! :D

No worries! The mugs were at this price from the start, which is why the first shipments were wiped out in a matter of days. They were still priced as such on Friday, so I hope that they still are when you make your purchase later today. They really are a good deal for such pretty mugs!

Last edited:

I ordered mine very early Monday morning & didn't get a shipping notice until literally right now. It takes a long time sometimes.

Wow! Going back to the Designer Collection pins, a new record has been set for an individual Rapunzel Designer Pin at a $172.55 final bid on eBay. It is interesting how much the prices have risen on eBay since the pin set release date on August 19th. Back then, Rapunzel was ranging from $60-$100, with the other 9 in the $30s and $40s. I am so glad I bought my Rapunzel pin at a fortunately much lower price (and to date, she is the pin on which I have spent the most money). I could not compete with people willing to bid an amount like this!

Holy Moly ! So far I'm keeping Cindi, Belle, And Ariel . I think I will also if lucky enough keep Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Rapunzel .
I was told from the very beginning at at local store No Holds ! Are they still shipping ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back