• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
Totally makes sense on the 40 dolls, but still crazy :)

So onthe Disney blog the buzz, the person who does it posted an error saying there's only 4 dolls left and I commented saying shouldn't that say 6. Needless to say my comment wasn't approve the post was fixed and no thanks lol not that I expecting it but still kind of surprised that my comment was denied. I wasn't rude or anything.

Okay now I might sound dumb BUT are they still releasing the pins or were they only for sale at d23? Because I'd so love to buy the Ariel one because she is my absolute favorite.

I believe all 150 sets were sold at the D23 Expo - there were only a few left on the shelves Saturday morning.

I stopped by my local store to get a little info on this mornings Mulan release. The store received 12 dolls and had 30 people lined up to get them when the store opened. The store got 16 dolls for the LE 8000 dolls, so it looks like the store allocation was based on the LE #s

Over here in Montebello, California, my store had 14 and at 7 a.m. when the cast member went into work she said there were 20 people in line already. The same answer for the Glendale and Arcadia mall stores in SoCal.

Guess I will be in line on Sunday for the Rapunzel. LE 4000?

Guess I will be in line on Sunday for the Rapunzel. LE 4000?

In this forum a guest tell the LE Sizes.. obviously is all relative, but the dolls came out all have the LE sizes that post have. Rapunzel,like Mulan,Snow White and Jasmine,should be a 6000 LE. Pocahontas,Aurora and Tiana should be 4000 LE. Maybe.

Please forgive me if this point has been made- [and it likely has been...] In the US we live in a democracy and freedom! We are all in different economic situations. As far as buying through the DS for the LE dolls that are produced, or on EBay and paying an increased price- NO ONE is forcing anyone to buy the doll for the increased price. It is simply the law of supply and demand. Who is forcing the price of the doll down "your" throat?? I don't think anyone could if they wanted to.

SMILE guys! Things can always be worse... :)

Yippee! I finally found a Rapunzel Journal! :hsd: We were stopping through San Jose on our way home from vacationing, and made a detour to their Disney Store. I was so glad to find it since they didn't have them at my local one when I last checked. The artwork is so beautiful for this set that I hope in one way or another everyone is able to bring home something of their favorite princesses from this line! :)

Anyone know the exactly time when the dolls are came out on DisneyStore.co.uk??? After one hours or two?

I hope you get an answer soon! I wish I could be of help. :doh:

I hope you get an answer soon! I wish I could be of help. :doh:

Yes i hope get the answer soon! Next week i check with attention on the site.. Snow White will be sold out more fast than Mulans'record. But i check in the uk because there the dolls sold so slow. I check for Ariel 2 weeks ago and the dolls is online about at 10:30 in Milan. Hope...hope.

Yes i hope get the answer soon! Next week i check with attention on the site.. Snow White will be sold out more fast than Mulans'record. But i check in the uk because there the dolls sold so slow. I check for Ariel 2 weeks ago and the dolls is online about at 10:30 in Milan. Hope...hope.

Oh yes, the timing does sound different for the uk site! Our site usually updates around 12:00 to 1:30 in the morning PST. Hoping and sending pixie dust your way that you'll be able to order the dolls you want!

Oh yes, the timing does sound different for the uk site! Our site usually updates around 12:00 to 1:30 in the morning PST. Hoping and sending pixie dust your way that you'll be able to order the dolls you want!

:) I just wish one... Rapunzel. I fall in love with that doll...the sweet face,the hair,the romantic dress....the freckles... the green eyes.. <3 :D

From the avatar...you should be stay wake up when Snow White came out! :)

P.s: you're very kind :D

:) I just wish one... Rapunzel. I fall in love with that doll...the sweet face,the hair,the romantic dress....the freckles... the green eyes.. <3 :D

Oh I know- Rapunzel's dress is so pretty! Hope you are able to find out more about when they come online so you'll be able to get her! :)

Yes, the snow white design has definitely become my favorite of the collection! :) And I really love the doll the more I see of her! ^_^

You're very kind as well! So nice talking with you! :)

Oh I know- Rapunzel's dress is so pretty! Hope you are able to find out more about when they come online so you'll be able to get her! :)

Yes, the snow white design has definitely become my favorite of the collection! :) And I really love the doll the more I see of her! ^_^

You're very kind as well! So nice talking with you! :)

Im lucky to know something of english ... not perfect but i understand all of you write ... :D Yes Snow White design is beautiful... I will be stay on the mac ,with disneystore.co.uk open and when the doll came up i order. The end. And i will be happy,finally. :) lol (i really laugh for don't cry).

With Rapunzel being the freshest movie in people's minds, the upcoming Princess ceremony and it most likely being last then I am scared I won't even get a shot at getting one.

And as for Snow White, I'm not a big fan of hers but I feel her dress is the most beautiful because it is so clearly "Snow White inspired" unlike many of the other outfits which are fashionable dresses that we just colored to match the princess wearing it.

UGH!!! I bought Mulan online yesterday morning and got an email today saying that they sold out and I will not be getting her!!! What the heck why does DisneyStore.com suck so much?!?!?! This is the third order in a row that has gone bad!:cry:

I'm so surprised by the love of this Designer Princess thing. I was up late one night and thought of buying Belle when I saw it but assumed the higher LE would keep the dolls around a long time - who knew lol. I do like how they look - perhaps Disney will make other characters do to the HUGE success of this line (ahhhemm, Jessica). Anyone know who might be next to be released on Monday?

With Rapunzel being the freshest movie in people's minds, the upcoming Princess ceremony and it most likely being last then I am scared I won't even get a shot at getting one.

And as for Snow White, I'm not a big fan of hers but I feel her dress is the most beautiful because it is so clearly "Snow White inspired" unlike many of the other outfits which are fashionable dresses that we just colored to match the princess wearing it.

many of us think that Rapunzel will be released on Oct 3rd - to match up with the London induction ceremony on Oct 2nd (but this is just guessing at this point - we should know for sure no later than Oct 1st).

UGH!!! I bought Mulan online yesterday morning and got an email today saying that they sold out and I will not be getting her!!! What the heck why does DisneyStore.com suck so much?!?!?! This is the third order in a row that has gone bad!:cry:

I'm sorry to hear you have had such bad luck. Most of us are up at midnight (PST) doing disneystore.com item search / page refresh over and over just waiting for the new stuff to appear - items usually start appearing around 12:30am but I've seen them show up as early as just a few minutes past midnight :) and as late as the next morning :( .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back