• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Going back to the Designer Collection pins, a new record has been set for an individual Rapunzel Designer Pin at a $172.55 final bid on eBay. It is interesting how much the prices have risen on eBay since the pin set release date on August 19th. Back then, Rapunzel was ranging from $60-$100, with the other 9 in the $30s and $40s. I am so glad I bought my Rapunzel pin at a fortunately much lower price (and to date, she is the pin on which I have spent the most money). I could not compete with people willing to bid an amount like this!

I'm so Glad I got mine too <3 :/ Thats alot of Money! :(

Good heavens that's a lot of $$ for a pin! Wow!

I'm glad they aren't doing holds at the store any more. It's just hard to see those dolls sitting behind the cash wrap when you've spent 90 minutes of your time trying to get a doll in person...there was only one at my store this last time. (a hold, but the person getting it was right behind me as #7 in line- maybe they were told, we'll hold it for you, but you have to be X person in line to get it).

It will be interested to see what the lines at the stores are like on Monday. I hope everyone here who wants her can get Snow White!

Ok so I was cruising eBay and I see that someone has a pre sale for EVERY DESIGNER DOLL including Rapunzel. They are starting at 120, so they are trying to double their money from the get go. In any case I thought it was interesting that with the demand so high they are doing a pre sale.

Ok so I was cruising eBay and I see that someone has a pre sale for EVERY DESIGNER DOLL including Rapunzel. They are starting at 120, so they are trying to double their money from the get go. In any case I thought it was interesting that with the demand so high they are doing a pre sale.

Something sketchy going on there....favors from a CM maybe?? Or just very hopeful thinking that they will definitely get their doll...

Mulan is AVAILABLE again on DisneyStore.co.uk!!!!

I know it!!! Like Ariel,they have some dolls and put in the online store!! :D
All have a hope... the people that for some reason (
work,dont stay up at midnight,dont know about her favorite princess doll) dont order a doll Monday can do now,and dont spend the crazy money for the evilbay!! :) If you love Mulan,this is maybe the last chance. :D

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disney...&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Dx=

Good luck! And maybe... this dolls are required,famous and popular but not impossible to get. :)

Last edited:

At D23 people were able to pre-order the entire set. :) The dolls would be shipped each week they are released.

Still holding out hope that Ariel will turn up my niece will do baackflips . Please keep me posted . My Mulan was shipped out . Swim to Sea is interested in Mulan . Thanks Rose for keeping me posted .

Still holding out hope that Ariel will turn up my niece will do baackflips . Please keep me posted . My Mulan was shipped out . Swim to Sea is interested in Mulan . Thanks Rose for keeping me posted .

De rien!!! I can check in these days many times the site. :).I help,if i can. ^O^

Last edited:
Thank You Rose ! I don't buying anymore extras to sell , just be happy getting mine and if I can get Areil for my great-niece Aryrielle, I have a Christmas gift .

Really? Mmm if you think it,you go!! I personally find these dolls all amazing.. but i think its true beautiful have just one of all hers, the favorite princess of all time,take care of her,put on the desk/table/glass/something and see her in all her beauty and smile with heart.
For example,i love the Punzel doll not just for the dress or look or style,but because Rapunzel is an artist,she drawing, painting (me too) and dreaming to go out of that tower.

Obviously for a true collector have all this dolls is a dream,but i think 10 dolls (is huge number for a collection) is "much more".. i dont know.

So, i check the DisneyStore.co.uk for all,and for see what happen with next Princess and the fast sold out has her,Snow White. She is a famous princess,one of most wanted by all(with Rapunzel and Ariel) and she maybe is 6000 LE. I am ready for all.

Last edited:
i ordered 2 ariel dolls for someone on the forum and not they are listed as sold out and my order is still being processed.which I find odd as another friend of mine (another forum member) order 2 days after me for 2 ariel dolls and recieved her shipping email yesterday yet Im still waiting for mine as its still being processed.

its all a bit of a nightmare!

I have a surprise for all of you,lovers of Desinger Princess Dolls! :D
Moondance has see and admired my signature...and... i finally done ALL Princesses's Signatures!!!
This is the link for download the .zip file... Pick your favorite princess of all time and if you want,she will be your signature! :)
I hope you like it!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LVQY64I0

Enjoy it :) :daisy:

Last edited:
I have a surprise for all of you,lovers of Desinger Princess Dolls! :D
Moondance has see and admired my signature...and... i finally done ALL Princesses's Signatures!!!
This is the link for download the .zip file... Pick your favorite princess of all time and if you want,she will be your signature! :)
I hope you like it!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LVQY64I0

Enjoy it :) :daisy:
Aww Rose..you shouldn't have!!! You are such a dear :) *mwahs*

Last edited:
I logged on to Disney Store UK last night and Ariel and she was showing availability . But when I tried adding her to cart, it came up this doll is not available at this time .
So, Rose, please if you could periodically check that be great . Ariel for Ayrielle . She's 2, born a week after my grand daughter .LOL

I logged on to Disney Store UK last night and Ariel and she was showing availability . But when I tried adding her to cart, it came up this doll is not available at this time .
So, Rose, please if you could periodically check that be great . Ariel for Ayrielle . She's 2, born a week after my grand daughter .LOL

I checking now and Ariel is again Sold out. :( Mulan is "available" but,when i try to buy her,said is an error.
Maybe the dolls are just sold out and the store is slow..

I check again now and the disneystore.uk is updated: Ariel and Mulan is real Sold Out..they are removed by the site.. because if you search the Designer Dolls, they have only Belle and Cinderella (This is the confirm that Belle is Sold Out so fast just for the free shipping of Labor Day..and Cinderella..she is the first and the less sold!Nobody want you,fake-platinum-blond-doll! :D :p ).

I am sorry!! :( Now Ariel and Mulan is only on the evilbay and other sites for crazy prices.

Now im thinking seriously to tell Disney something :rant:: a petition,something..for make available just ONE doll for client (
in person and online),because is insane and unfair! Its obviously then the 40-50% (or more and more) buy 2 dolls is just for resell. Its all okay for the "market" rules but for the "collectors and fans" rules..its just unfair.:down:

Last edited:
I am sorry... but now you know: if you order Monday at 0:00 (or few minutes later) you will have the doll you want. I feel sorry for the people who love these dolls and can't stay up or have work or some trouble on Monday. The day after,tuesday,or the evening of monday, all the dolls will be sold out (6000 e 4000). Its certain.

Maybe not,if Disney change the rule for 2 dolls for costumer.. but.. they only think to money, not to the pure heart of collectors and dreamy dreamer. Sad.:(

Last edited:
At D23 people were able to pre-order the entire set. :) The dolls would be shipped each week they are released.

I actually pre-ordered the set (at the time I thought I was going crazy, but now I'm thankful!), but they won't be shipped until the week before the last doll is released. So I have to wait until the end of October to get all of mine.

I actually pre-ordered the set (at the time I thought I was going crazy, but now I'm thankful!), but they won't be shipped until the week before the last doll is released. So I have to wait until the end of October to get all of mine.

I did the same thing. The register slips indicate the sets will be shipped no earlier than October 18th (last Princess is released Oct 24th) - I guess they figure that it will take five days for delivery ... wouldn't it be really cool if the pre-sells had really low numbers on the certificates and they were all the same number (example each doll is 42 of xxxx)! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back