• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
I will be awake at 3 AM every Sunday from now on . I got my Gaston & Beast Legacy pin and Mulan # 4266 of 6000 . Wish my girlfriend would send my Ariel over ! Maybe she saw how pretty she was and decided to keep her . :lol:

Since I needed to edit some spelling : I thought I'd post it here ... I know fact that DS will open midnight Black Friday . Unconfirmed rumor, designer dolls may be available . *may be *

What???? When is Black Friday???

If I run across another Rapunzel mug at my local store, I'll try to pick one up for you, Rose. I know that outside of North America, the mugs are not available at all in the retail stores, making it almost impossible to even dream of having one. She is your favorite, so if I am able, I will try to get you one if I am fortunate enough to see another.

Really???? O gosh just for your kindess im going to cry for happiness!! In this world someone is a good person! :cry: :D Yes is my favourite princess and i love her and her concept art!! Will be a dream if you can buy one for me... and yes,these Designer Doll products (journals,mugs,mirrors,lipgloss etc.) is not produced in Europe or somwhere,just in US. :)

As always, thanks for the update, Steve! Hooooo-boy! Sunday night/Monday morning is going to be stressful until I can get my order in! This is the one I've been waiting for!

I know it!!! Snow White is one of the most popular,don you think?? :D I am so curious for her,because if Mulan Sold Out online in 5-6 hours on US and after 3 days in UK ..Snow White.. i dont say :eek2:.

But... good luck,friend!!! You will get your Snow White! You must have her. :D

Snow White is by far my fave in this set. I love her! No sleep for me either. Stay up until 3 to try an online order and then drive out to the store as well first thing just to be on the safe side since my luck with DS is horrible lately. Hopefully doing both I will be able to get one. EEK!

Good luck! I am sorry for all of you ,because in US you stay up all night for order these dolls :(

But... im certain.. All of you get the first princess of all..Snowy :D

Last edited:

Hello, Rose. No problem about the Rapunzel mug, assuming that I can find another. I will keep my eyes open, and if I find one, I will buy it for you. The mugs are very lovely. I have been using my Snow White mug every day since I got it, and it brings me a lot of joy.

Black Friday is the day after the American holiday of Thanksgiving, where retail stores have very good sales to begin the official season for Christmas shopping. Many stores open very early (sometimes as early as midnight), and feature some of their merchandise at very, very low prices. The sales draw in large crowds of people and it can get very crazy. The name "Black Friday" is thought to have originated from a description of the massive traffic jams and crowds in the streets and stores from the time the stores open until the time they close. Of course, in the modern age now, some retailers have their sales available through their websites, too. Personally, I never go out to go shopping on Black Friday, because I really hate crowds.

If the Princess Designer Dolls are really going to be available through Disney on Black Friday, I wonder if that means that they will make more? Or are they withholding some of the dolls now from the already limited editions?

Hello, Rose. No problem about the Rapunzel mug, assuming that I can find another. I will keep my eyes open, and if I find one, I will buy it for you. The mugs are very lovely. I have been using my Snow White mug every day since I got it, and it brings me a lot of joy.

Black Friday is the day after the American holiday of Thanksgiving, where retail stores have very good sales to begin the official season for Christmas shopping. Many stores open very early (sometimes as early as midnight), and feature some of their merchandise at very, very low prices. The sales draw in large crowds of people and it can get very crazy. The name "Black Friday" is thought to have originated from a description of the massive traffic jams and crowds in the streets and stores from the time the stores open until the time they close. Of course, in the modern age now, some retailers have their sales available through their websites, too. Personally, I never go out to go shopping on Black Friday, because I really hate crowds.

If the Princess Designer Dolls are really going to be available through Disney on Black Friday, I wonder if that means that they will make more? Or are they withholding some of the dolls now from the already limited editions?

Ooh! I understand now! Wow i agree totally with you.. if now (no sales,no black friday) the dolls are so popular and famous and wanted by all.. and just now is a nightmare for any want the dolls or mugs or items.... What happen if the dolls or items have a big sales on Black Friday??? The hell, the end of the world!!! But yes..its not my problem... :D (I don't have thanksgiving day) .. But im sure they put all dolls in very FEW limited numbers (100 dolls,no more) and sell in SELECTED disney stores. The people,if this happen,going crazy,really crazy.

You imagine? Dolls fly in the store,people who killing for have one,dollars and dollars fly away, the customers scream and cry, and Disney is happy!!! :D lol.

So... the Thanksgiving day is in November,isn't? All the dolls came out 24 Oct.,so i think Disney sell few of her of all princess on Black Friday... will be the Apocalipse. :shock:

I am save an in safe. Good luck!! :D xD

p.s.: i am so happy if you find a mug for me..its a very very kind thing!!!!!!!

Ooh! I understand now! Wow i agree totally with you.. if now (no sales,no black friday) the dolls are so popular and famous and wanted by all.. and just now is a nightmare for any want the dolls or mugs or items.... What happen if the dolls or items have a big sales on Black Friday??? The hell, the end of the world!!! But yes..its not my problem... :D (I don't have thanksgiving day) .. But im sure they put all dolls in very FEW limited numbers (100 dolls,no more) and sell in SELECTED disney stores. The people,if this happen,going crazy,really crazy.

You imagine? Dolls fly in the store,people who killing for have one,dollars and dollars fly away, the customers scream and cry, and Disney is happy!!! :D lol.

So... the Thanksgiving day is in November,isn't? All the dolls came out 24 Oct.,so i think Disney sell few of her of all princess on Black Friday... will be the Apocalipse. :shock:

Hey Rose! They have some Punz mugs at my local store--- in fact, they're bountiful of everything (except Pocahontas products! Which is true for the parks and the stores >_<)

Hey Rose! They have some Punz mugs at my local store--- in fact, they're bountiful of everything (except Pocahontas products! Which is true for the parks and the stores >_<)

Oh my!!!!!!!!! Please please please buy one for me!!!! I will give the money (for a good price,;) )... i dont know how or when or where but i want one!!! :(
Yours kindess make me so happy... i die for the happyness :) :D

This year, Thanksgiving is November 24 and Black Friday is the next day November 25. Wikipedia: Black Friday - The day's name originated in Philadelphia, where it originally was used to describe the heavy and disruptive pedestrian and vehicle traffic which would occur on the day after Thanksgiving. Later an alternative explanation began to be offered: that "Black Friday" indicates the period during which retailers are turning a profit, or "in the black."

This year, Thanksgiving is November 24 and Black Friday is the next day November 25. Wikipedia: Black Friday - The day's name originated in Philadelphia, where it originally was used to describe the heavy and disruptive pedestrian and vehicle traffic which would occur on the day after Thanksgiving. Later an alternative explanation began to be offered: that "Black Friday" indicates the period during which retailers are turning a profit, or "in the black."

Oh,ok. Its in November :) .. If they show some dolls in the stores that day... will be really the end of the world. :shock: xD

Black Friday, by Robyn, For Rose

I am SO glad you don't live here-- Black friday is what most of the world (I talk to people from everywhere) thinks is one of the funniest things Americans do.

Some Americans skip Thanksgiving altogether (No one but elementary schools really celebrates the true meaning of Thanksgiving anyways, it's just "turkey day" and not "Gee, Natives were so nice to the Settlers, let's honor the indigenous of our country for their kindness and genourosity -day" If it weren't us, the settlers would have starved!) and stand outside many major retailers such as Wal•mart (Bestbuy is one of the most popular for black friday) and camp out there overnight, and in most cases, maybe 1 or 2 days BEFORE black friday- so they can get deals, that are usually not THAT great, before *anyone else*

In fact, I have a pretty good video from a very funny guy who's well known in the World of Warcraft community, who will tell you more about this,
Rose!

[video=youtube;3UQDKq8ztQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UQDKq8ztQY[/video]

INB4 (That's what we say on Game forums- it means In before) someone starts some feud with me about the meaning of thanksgiving- you're going to argue with a brick wall, because I'm not going to have any of it.

Last edited:
Oh,ok. Its in November :) .. If they show some dolls in the stores that day... will be really the end of the world. :shock: xD

Haha, I can definitely tell you, that it WOULD.

Black Friday brings out the ugly in everyone, you know, people have been trampled to death by crowds during black friday!!!!!!!! That's why I've never done a Black friday event, it's so scary.

Oh my!!!!!!!!! Please please please buy one for me!!!! I will give the money (for a good price,;) )... i dont know how or when or where but i want one!!! :(
Yours kindess make me so happy... i die for the happyness :) :D

I sent you a PM with some pics of the mug sweetie!

Thank you for your generousity when it comes to picking it up, I sincerely appreciate it!

EVERYONE! Since we already knew
Rose was a sweetheart- here's another ROSE IS A SWEETHEART post!

I looooooooove happiness too, yay happiness!

:hug:

Haha, I can definitely tell you, that it WOULD.

Black Friday brings out the ugly in everyone, you know, people have been trampled to death by crowds during black friday!!!!!!!! That's why I've never done a Black friday event, it's so scary.

Oh my gosh. Its scary... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I imagine in my mind a situation like the movie (example: "I love shopping" ,the scene where the shoes are in sale xD or fashion movies when people scream and hate the other people) xD its crazt xD im laugh now,its a scary-funny thing!!! (
Sorry) :D

I sent you a PM with some pics of the mug sweetie!

Thank you for your generousity when it comes to picking it up, I sincerely appreciate it!

EVERYONE! Since we already knew
Rose was a sweetheart- here's another ROSE IS A SWEETHEART post!

I looooooooove happiness too, yay happiness!

:hug:

Ok. I am just... speechless. In good!!! Thanks!!! :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh my gosh. Its scary... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I imagine in my mind a situation like the movie (example: "I love shopping" ,the scene where the shoes are in sale xD or fashion movies when people scream and hate the other people) xD its crazt xD im laugh now,its a scary-funny thing!!! (Sorry) :D

Ok. I am just... speechless. In good!!! Thanks!!! :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

:D :3 :wiggle::angel::hug::hug::hug::wiggle:Dancing smilie makes me laugh!

Yes! With smiles and hugs all could be better!! The next is Snow White ... i cant waiting for Rapunzel.. and you for Pocahontas!!! :wiggle::wiggle::wiggle: :hug:

My little Poci (Lols..not My Little Pony! POCI!) will most likely be the last, she's the least liked out of the Princesses, yet, she's the only REAL LIFE Princess AND Disney character :p

I can't wait for Punz for you, I and Shiva as well! We'll all be grinning and giggling and super happy!!!!!! How are you going to get your Punz anyhow?

Robyn

:hug::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:(MOAR DANCE :D) *moar is another silly expression for 'more' from the gaming community*

My little Poci (Lols..not My Little Pony! POCI!) will most likely be the last, she's the least liked out of the Princesses, yet, she's the only REAL LIFE Princess AND Disney character :p

I can't wait for Punz for you, I and Shiva as well! We'll all be grinning and giggling and super happy!!!!!! How are you going to get your Punz anyhow?

Robyn

:hug::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:(MOAR DANCE :D) *moar is another silly expression for 'more' from the gaming community*

Hehe yes Snow White is a true princess and one of kindest characters of Disney :) If Rapunzel dont came in this collection, i probably choose one from Mulan(just for the dress),Ariel, Snow White or Belle... for the stories and the movies...

I probably will get Rapunzel doll on the disneystore.co.uk (
because if i ordere in US online store,i pay the same and the shipment is too slowly).. but who knows! :)

Pocahontas is the greatest with Rapunzel just for one thing: she looks exactly like the concept art. :)

Ok so I stopped in at my local DS. They have all kinds of journals (no Ariel) Cindy mugs, nail polish, post-its, notecards and the lip gloss. If anyone is looking for any of the above let me know I'd be more then happy to pick it upfor you.

Ill go check the store today and double check journals are still available and provide a list for everyone. I know for a fact that only cindy's mug is left.

The stores should be receiving more mugs in the next following weeks. The inventory for the mugs is supposed to last all 10 weeks for each release, which is what one of my managers keep saying. BUT seeing as how quickly they've been selling, hopefully the supplies meet the demands =). My store has Tiana, Aurora, Cindy mugs. We had a full stock of the journals, but they might be sold out now. Also, I asked if the journals will ever be sold online, the answer is no. The mugs won't be available online either which some of you may have heard already. Some stuff Disney wants to keep exclusively in-store and on-line. HOWEVER, the Disney Store in Times Square may carry some of this stuff in their store since they are considered a "flagship" store. I saw they carried the Snow White Compact there! That item sold fast on the first day Cindy was released! It's going to be a while before they re-stock! That was one of the items that was supposed to be sold online only, but flagship stores get better stuff.

I HATE BLACK FRIDAY! Worst day of the year. I live near the mall, so sometimes, when my bf and I are driving home from Turkey dinner, there's already people camping outside Best Buy and Target at 9pm! LAST year, the mall decided to open at 3am. I think I was there at 2:30am lol. I think I only had 2 hours of sleep and we already had the news and camera people inside the store. Since I believe we were the only Disney store to open at that time. I always worked nights, so last year was the first time I worked in the morning and it was crazy. People are greedy and ugly and they pull out all nasty tricks on that day. I don't know how I'm going to work Black Friday this year since Disney's black friday is mandatory and I work Fridays at my other job! :anxious:

But if it is true that the designer dolls will be up on black friday, this is something that is going to be discussed at our holiday meeting next few months or in a newsletter that the CMs receive. So if I find anything about that, I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW!

Last edited:
The stores should be receiving more mugs in the next following weeks. The inventory for the mugs is supposed to last all 10 weeks for each release, which is what one of my managers keep saying. BUT seeing as how quickly they've been selling, hopefully the supplies meet the demands =). My store has Tiana, Aurora, Cindy mugs. We had a full stock of the journals, but they might be sold out now. Also, I asked if the journals will ever be sold online, the answer is no. The mugs won't be available online either which some of you may have heard already. Some stuff Disney wants to keep exclusively in-store and on-line. HOWEVER, the Disney Store in Times Square may carry some of this stuff in their store since they are considered a "flagship" store. I saw they carried the Snow White Compact there! That item sold fast on the first day Cindy was released! It's going to be a while before they re-stock! That was one of the items that was supposed to be sold online only, but flagship stores get better stuff.

I HATE BLACK FRIDAY! Worst day of the year. I live near the mall, so sometimes, when my bf and I are driving home from Turkey dinner, there's already people camping outside Best Buy and Target at 9pm! LAST year, the mall decided to open at 3am. I think I was there at 2:30am lol. I think I only had 2 hours of sleep and we already had the news and camera people inside the store. Since I believe we were the only Disney store to open at that time. I always worked nights, so last year was the first time I worked in the morning and it was crazy. People are greedy and ugly and they pull out all nasty tricks on that day. I don't know how I'm going to work Black Friday this year since Disney's black friday is mandatory and I work Fridays at my other job! :anxious:

But if it is true that the designer dolls will be up on black friday, this is something that is going to be discussed at our holiday meeting next few months or in a newsletter that the CMs receive. So if I find anything about that, I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW!

All of you is scared for that day... ok...i confirm...is apocalipse :shock: lol :D
The compact mirror of snow white is just adorable. i see a picture of that and is beautiful :D its sold out but WAS great :)

Last edited:
IT IS! When I worked nights, it was horrible. The store would be trashed. I'd much prefer the mornings over the nights. I hate cleaning up after people. You guys would not believe half of the stuff I find that people have left in the store on Black Friday. Last year, we were short-staffed so I volunteered to do a 14 hour shift of straight cashiering! If the disney princesses dolls go on sale that day, I think I'm going to cry :eek2:

IT IS! When I worked nights, it was horrible. The store would be trashed. I'd much prefer the mornings over the nights. I hate cleaning up after people. You guys would not believe half of the stuff I find that people have left in the store on Black Friday. Last year, we were short-staffed so I volunteered to do a 14 hour shift of straight cashiering! If the disney princesses dolls go on sale that day, I think I'm going to cry :eek2:

Yes its the end of the world if they came out. :( I am sorry for all of you!!!! You finally get your Mulan doll :)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back