• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
Oh 615 now... (eye roll) sharks :(

I would just wait the huge hype on these dollies is making people freak out. Really over half the people that are buying them straight from Disney are reselling anyways

If you don't do any categories and just type in snow white designer you'll see all off them, it actually really sad :(and now it's at 618 ugh

Its just so mean what they are doing all those people that are so upset that are true collectors that cant get these dolls they are totally taking advantage of disneys fair prices i hate it i really do wish there was a way we could stop it

(still freaking out about missing Jasmine)

I am really upset but there isn't going to be 600 people that are willing to by her at the price she's at now so I really do believe that it will drop big time in the next few days. By the way welcome I hope you get jasmine, try to stay clam lol And try not to think about it to much it :)

Yes i guess you are right though Ariels numbers are pretty fair down i just freaked with her and panicked so paid the big price lol And thanks heaps lol i have a huge headache today i swear it was from last nights dramas over snow white hehe

Yes the best advise is that everyone should stay clam lol :) sorry you payed a lot for Ariel,but she is absolutely beautiful and telling by your picture she's your favorite character so don't feel to horrible about it.hoping you get jasmine, are you collecting them all?

Hehe yeah im going to try and take it easy for the week lol Yes OMG Ariel she is amazing cant wait till she arrives:D I am yes well im goign to try lol i missed Mulan though but she doesnt seem to be soo bad on ebay I bet Tiana and Rapunzel will sell super fast :( Are you collecting them also?

Yes we bought Cinderella for my sister because it's her favorite then next week was Ariel which is my others sisters favorite so my mom stood in line for her (I have school so I can't) then next was belle which is my favorite of the dolls and again my mom stood in line for her lol. Then was Mulan which is my absolute favorite disney character so she got that one for me too haha. So what was supposed to be a one time thing is now happening every Monday, I really can't thank My mom enough :) I bought a snow white online but my mom was one person to late at the store so I'm very happy I Woke up at 2am to get her. I am ditching school to stand in line for rapunzel lol

If you actually look up Snow White Designer DOLL, the real number comes up, which is still 509 as of now :( Can't believe how many people have caught on to this. It's just going to make the remaining dolls that come out harder to get now.
PS - there should be something done about the almost 70 guests that were able to view this post last night - I've never seen that many guests on here. I feel like people were waiting to see when we posted the link for the doll ... meanies.

.. I just got my mulan! I just had to share I'm sorry I'm bouncing on air at the moment (my bf doesnt want to hear anything more about these dolls for the next five weeks after I begged him to build the shelf for them)

.. I did buy two snow white dolls one for my collection, I picked up a spare as something to trade with incase I wasnt able to pick up one of the dolls or something (I'm hoping that once if I get them all that I'll be able to help somebody out later) I'm planning on doing that with the rest of the princess dolls however I'm worried with disney's announcement that the company will limit it to one per order.

I have a feeling that the announcement will be about the dolls being carried only online instead of in the stores. the last three times I've been in the disney store people were going crazy and I was talking to one of my cast members and they have been saying its overwhelming their store to the point of being dangerous (people pushing and shoving when going through to get to the cash wrap, and a child was pushed the other day when trying to preform within the imagination parade to get to the cash sooner) that along with the store I got my ariel at is no longer carrying them, as well as the store I got my cinderella at is no longer carrying them.

PS - there should be something done about the almost 70 guests that were able to view this post last night - I've never seen that many guests on here. I feel like people were waiting to see when we posted the link for the doll ... meanies.

Well..I kind of doubt this is the only place the link got passed around. I know it was being passed around through private messages on the Disney facebook page. And maybe not everyone viewing this thread was really a guest. For example, I was viewing it while I wasn't logged into my account at first...maybe some of the "guests" really were members, too.

oh yay that you got all the dolls so far and best of luck on Rapunzel :D

I hope they dont stop selling online its my only way to get them i live in nZ lol

hi everyone, this is my first time posting but have been continously checking this forum for like three weeks now because i have become obsessed with the dolls. I was lucky enough to get ariel online before all this hype with the ebay sharks had really taken off. It is such a shame how things have turned out. I was really stressing out last night because the site was taking so long to load i was for sure she would be sold out before i was able to purchase Snow White but i got lucky and after about 20 minutes my purchase went through, now I am just hoping thatmy order does not get canceled. I went to the local disney store this morning at about 8 but they were already sold out to people in line ahead of me. I am super bummed that the doll releases may be postponed because Tiana is my all time favorite princess and she is the one i have really been waiting for. Thanks for being so welcoming to new comers

I will continually miss out because there is no way I canstay awake for it and then function at work after a long commute to work. :-(

Oh well, people will have to take pictures when they get them and share them here!!!!'n

Vicki

Ohhh breaktheangel if you still have the Ariel mug please pm me i would love it
and Vicki i could help you get cinderella and Belle i have a friend in the uk:)

man what this is some crazy stuff man, what a nightmare! i think they should give all you guys dolls just for putting up with the hassle, man! Makes me want to buy dolls and just do that zap thing to you all so you can all have em.

May I ask how much the dolls that were being sold in the parking lot went for? I know they're going for more than $300 on ebay and I'm assuming that most of the ones that have sold, the person doesn't even have the doll yet.

I have a feeling that I'm going to get heat for this, but I'd like to point out to everyone, because having gone to actual, real, live auctions since I was a teen, and seeing that most people have no clue how an auction works or how they should be bidding to get the best price and for those of you who are attacking sellers on ebay, or evilbay as some of you like to call it, it's not 100% the sellers, it's at least 50% the fault of those bidding/buying. For the sellers that are starting their auction at $200-300, yes they are sharks, but for the sellers that start their auctions anywhere from $.01-59.99, they are not the sharks, the bidders are. The price of auction style listings are generated by bidders, sellers while hoping for a good price have no control over how people bid. If you don't want to pay $200 or more for these dolls than don't bid on them, encourage others to not bid on them because as long as people are willing to pay that much for the dolls, people will continue to sell them for that much. The secondary market value of an item is not determined by the seller, but rather the buyer. So instead of complaining and name calling, try being a smart buyer, don't jack up the price and eventually they will sell for much less. And while I doubt this will happen because I've seen how impatient pin traders and other collectors are, the truth is that you have the power, not the sellers.

Anyway, just a bit of advice/insight. In my opinion, nothing is worth a 500% mark up, not these dolls and not pins either.

I don't care what people do with their dolls. What bugs me is when they buy more than their limit of 2.

I was just reading some comments on the disney store Facebook page regarding the dolls and someone suggested that anyone who placed an order before 12:30 am should have their orders cancelled because whoever found the link for the Snow White doll hacked the DS site?

HA! I am a hacker and I didn't even know it! :hsd:

I hope all of those multiple order people get their orders cancelled and have to refund all of their sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back