• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure whether to :rofl: or to :cry: that the DSUK website is down with less than 10 hours to go until the release!

:anxious: :banghead: :anxious:

Are you kidding me? it's been down since 11pm for me then (that's when you wrote this message). Only about 40 minutes to go now, and the site still won't work :shock:

Omg my little girl has had me up all night with her teething, she's fast asleep now. I hope the pin goes on in time so I can get it or not then sleeeep. If anyone wants to trade, please check out my wants

No it's not :(

can't log in, and when wanting to just checkout, when clicking "begin checkout" it says unavailble.

I heard the French and Germans are doing OK. Great. Why can't DS UK ever do something right for a change ??
If I had known since last night, I would have asked a German friend of mine to get them, too late for that now.

I thought about calling, but that'll cost me even twice as much as the regular shipping costs, so that ain't going to help me.
And if everyone starts calling, their lines will probably be in overload :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back