• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros
Obviously, we'd LOVE the Rapunzel!!! But I'm a fan of setting realistic goals ... my boy, Panchito Romero Miguel Junipero Francisco Quintero González III!!!!!!!

I can get a hook up?? :anxious: Seriously, if anyone would be so kind to help out one of the few Caballeros collectors out there, I can either reimburse the cash or trade for it.
I completely missed this, but I'd love a hook up from Miss Dobbins!!! Panchito is where it's at! All you people going ga-ga over the blonde are just plain silly! :lol:

That being said ... I'd love to trade for her too :suspect: I just doubt that I have the goods!

I wasn't going to bother but I think I would be daft not to try and get 1. I got an amazing pin for the si&am so if get this pin I'm pretty confident I can get something good again.

Same here, very anxious, lol.
They are putting in new windows today, and they will be back tomorrow to finish up, and I've already told the headman that I'd like them to come as early as they possibly can, and that I'll be away for about 15 minutes around 9am :p

I wasn't going to bother but I think I would be daft not to try and get 1. I got an amazing pin for the si&am so if get this pin I'm pretty confident I can get something good again.

The tangled pin will be double value what pin are you trying to get? I've got two iron man pins in my trade for one and may be another trade set up just be careful that you are not taken for a ride with the tangled pin if you get it just thought I would warn you as your still quit new here :p

The tangled pin will be double value what pin are you trying to get? I've got two iron man pins in my trade for one and may be another trade set up just be careful that you are not taken for a ride with the tangled pin if you get it just thought I would warn you as your still quit new here :p

I'm not too sure, there are things on my wants list, I'm not sure what I could ask for though that would be worth it for my trader. I'm hoping maybe a WIR or I might keep it for when frozen comes out.

Cant wait for this one, Ive got 2 of my work mates that going to be online trying to help me get this one to! if I somehow end up with more than 2 pins due to there help I will be posting trades up! :-D heres hoping we can all get them!

Getting ready for this... the fact the site loves to go slow right now is an issue. Even if there's only 200 for the UK, that's better than the LE 50 release a while ago...

I was really hoping to get a good trader of this and get one of those pesky Hercules pins. Unfortunately we decided to switch to sky fibre optic. They changed our internet... Without sending the box. I've been surviving on terrible cellular internet for a week now so I haven't got a snowballs chance in hades of getting the pin. Not pleased but good luck to everyone who's going to try!

I'll be trying, luckily I have a brother in the UK :)
Do these pin releases work like the LE dolls? Will someone post a link here?

all you do is get your brother on the pin page and keep refreshing the page till it shows once it comes up go like the clappers and add to basket and put your card details in once you have done this thank god that you got it lol

I d be willing to trade or (most likely) buy both. Pm me if anyone has them available. I live in the DLR/DSF area, so I can pick up something locally for trade also.

Whoo hoo good luck everyone! Buying over the internet sounds just as stressful as trying to get to DSF before they stop handing out the wristbands!

I adore that Rapunzel pin...good thing I do not collect her! :D I think she is going to be difficult to obtain unfortunately or I would try to work something out to get one for my niece! :) Good luck to all of you who are trying to get these two beautiful pins!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back