• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waiting for this kind of tsum news for a while now!! I think a lot of people are going to have to start refining their collections since there are sooooo many tsums released every month now, including all the special holiday releases and Marvel sets. It's so hard when they're all so cute!

Is anyone able to get the cat-tsums? I'm looking for a few of the set, but anyone who offered to do pickups has reached their limit *cries*

The Jungle Book ... I'll be in the UK in 2 weeks, I'm too OCD to buy them from the toystores.
Can't help myself to only stick to bying them from Disney parks or Disney Stores, lol.

If they're available from ds.co.uk I'll probably be ordering anyways so I can add them for you , I'm not really a Tsum Tsum collector so I don't know much about release dates / availability etc .

If they're available from ds.co.uk I'll probably be ordering anyways so I can add them for you , I'm not really a Tsum Tsum collector so I don't know much about release dates / availability etc .

Thanks ^^ but if they should be on the UK website, I can get them myself. But I think they will only be released in Japan for the time being, tomorrow.

moorhunhe Jungle Book has not been released at any UK toystores yet ;-) That picture is from a toy expo where they show the toys for all the year. There is no release date for Jungle Book but I'm absolute sure that Disney Store will release the set before any other toystore and also more characters (like it has been with all sets...).

I have ordered one tsum from JP Cat set from a person on FB I have ordered before. One is 12$ and include shipping with tracking number. If you are interested PM me and I give you her name. Don't know if it will be less for more tsum or if she accept more orders because the set is limited edition and there are probably more restrictions about number of sets by person ;-) But you can try
I wish I could order at least Si, Am, Toulouse and Berlioz too but I can only wish we will get Lady and the Tramp and Aristocats sets over here :-D

On the other hand, I've been thinking about next carrier bag and I think it will be a Pascal bag with Brown Rapunzel and Pascal in other colors (maybe red, blue and yellow).

I was distracted by the news of kitty tsums, so if this info has already been posted, I apologize.

According to the tsum tsum central web site, the Zootopia plus that are to be released at the Disney stores will differ from the Zootopia that will be released at Target (and other non Disney store sellers) at a later date.

Disney Store look with expressions:

Target and other retail releases, with normal faces:

Omg, I don't know which I like better! Judy with the hat or without! I like Target Nick better though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually like the Target Judy better, and Target Bellwether's wool also appears thicker. That might just be the picture though.

Ahhhh the Target set looks so much better! If it wasn't so difficult for me to track down Target tsums I'd be super tempted to get those instead. Wishing more and more that I could watch the movie before making all these choices!

Apparently, signs in the US Disney Stores are now indicating two Tsum Tsum Tuesdays every month. The 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month. So it isn't just February that we'll have to go digging into our piggy banks!

Apparently, signs in the US Disney Stores are now indicating two Tsum Tsum Tuesdays every month. The 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month. So it isn't just February that we'll have to go digging into our piggy banks!

Oh lord. That would explain why they already have Finding Dory and Jungle Book tsums completed...dunno how I feel about that.

Two possibilities here: Either they want to start doing Star Wars, Marvel, etc franchise releases on their own TTT on a regular basis, or they're just trying to cram in as many sets as they can before the craze inevitably dies down. I think the former is more likely but we'll see!

Not a big fan of the Jungle Book ones, TBH. King Louie looks off to me. Like, his whole face is not a tsum tsum face. And the Bagheera tsum is a much lighter shade of grey than he should be; he's almost the same color as Baloo.

The Finding Dory tsums, though, are pretty adorable. I love the design of the whale shark, particularly.

Please, oh, please, oh, please let it be the former and not latter reason. I can handle not buying Marvel & Star Wars tsums. Not so much with other Disney franchises, though. :/

If I recall right last month they did the same thing where Winnie the pooh and Friends came out on Dec. 1st and the Guardians of the Galaxy came out on Dec. 15th. So it would make sense for Disney to let Marvel and Star Wars have the third Tuesday of the month. Disney would have to be off their rockers to let two Disney themed Tsum Tsum sets come out in the same month. It will definitely drive a lot of people away. I can barely afford them now with the price hike, now add another set I won’t be able to collect them anymore. So hoping it will be the former as well.

Last edited:
Question: Would anyone be interested in trading tsum tsums? (Does anyone do that?)

Whenever I go to Target or the Disney Store, I try to pick up one - either for my collection, or to put aside to use as a gift or zap. I've wound up with a lot of extras:

If anyone's interested in any of these... I'm looking for Nana, Duffy, Shellie May, Tick Tock, the Cheshire Cat, Thumper, Flower, and the Dormouse. (All minis.) All of these are new with tags but I don't mind at all if the ones I get in return still have their tags.

Also, I know the Dormouse is ridiculously HTF these days, so I'd be happy to trade like an armful of other tsums for him, or pins, or whatever.

PM me if interested.

(Hopefully it's okay that I posted this here - if not, let me know and I'll delete it right away!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.