• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
I'm in the UK and most everyone had troubles with it this morning! It seems like all but Gaston are sold out for us now.

I swore to death I would only EVER collect minis but well, Beast is special to me and I adore the design! So I bought Large Beast xD

Did anyone get the tshirt? It's really tempting, imo.

Also another Muppets sp, although few seem interested. I really like Kermit. :)
0b7164360178caa0596b42abaea5163f1e9b333b.jpg

D'aw, Rowlf! I really hope they have Beaker and Sam the Eagle, those are my two favorite classic Muppets. A large Sweetums would be very appropriate.

Mrs Potts looks awefull ... I managed to get the mini Elliot, I heard he was sold out rather quickly.
Really wanted the alien rocket, so glad it finally came to the UK site aswell.

My BatB order arrived today and a lovely lady on facebook mailed me the Phillipe and Mini Elliot I missed, whoo! Large beast is amazing, so cuddly <3

Japan DS has released medium and large Judy and Nick tsums :- )

Wow, Belle in her winter outfit? I'd have thought she'd be in her blue dress! How cool! (Except for the fact that I probably won't be able to get her T-T)

Ooh, large and medium Nick and Judy?? Are there any differences from the Target versions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love that Disney made so many Belle products in the winter outfit this year! I think it is mainly to distinguish this year's collection from the 2010 Blu-Ray merchandise, but even so, it's nice to see her out of the gold and the blue dresses for a change. :)

Oh my god I hope the Muppet tsums make their way to the game!

Most recently in the game has been a Little Mermaid event, with new tsums Triton, Romance Ariel (with her blue bow), and Scuttle (for some reason being spelled Skuttle).

tumblr_obekv9x3rY1ubggcxo4_540_zpsi9jvlnxw.jpg
tumblr_obekv9x3rY1ubggcxo5_540_zpsd6w3ugaq.jpg

Judy looks similar, but Nick has a different expression! A cheeky wink.
Found the pics on Tumblr

So has anyone else noticed that Hot Topic has some random tsums for sale on their website now? They have Rapunzel, Hank, Pooh, and Dumbo. Its just those characters and not full collections like other stores. I guess some place like Target or even the Disney Store had so much stock left over that Hot Topic bought them off of them?

I knew this will happen someday.... Hate it :-( This month sub box is Small Lady and Mini Tramp (the one leaked some time ago).
If somebody want to trade just the mini Tramp with me :-D I have some LE Shanghai exclusive tsum to trade:
-Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto from the opening set box (golden tsums)
-Daisy from 1st Ann. box (golden dress).
I can post a picture later....

Can anyone tell me how to figure out which Tsum Tsums issued by the Disney Store are rarer and more desirable? How do you know which ones are online exclusives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back