• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyana Event Pins

Disneyana Event Pins
Thank you for explaining this to me :) Now that I know there will be things to see, I think I may stop by whether or not I can get anything from WDI. Thanks for warning me about scrappers. Very good to know :) do they have trading, as well? Or is it just all for purchase?

It's primarily selling. Although, you will find people walking around with lanyards who may be interested in trading. Or some of the sellers, if they are collectors, may trade. But I wouldn't go with the expectation to do a lot of trading.

I wish I could go! Getting a set of Jessicas would be great, but I don't see that happening unless I go. With an le 150 they are going to be super hard to find after this event!

The convention is a multi-day affair, with the show & sale being the last day. Looks like this year's events are $230 for the basic package, $329 for everything. Plus, you need to be a member of the club which is $29. They get to enter at 9AM. 10AM club members can enter, and 11AM for all people. I'm not sure if they allow "same day registration." Meaning you could join the club and pay $29 to enter at 10AM. They might though, it may be worth an email for those so inclined.

Is anyone going that can pick me up some boxes of the WDI Sorcerer Hat Character Pins coming out? Please PM me if you can help me out.

If I want to get a membership, where do I E-Mail my request...

The convention is a multi-day affair, with the show & sale being the last day. Looks like this year's events are $230 for the basic package, $329 for everything. Plus, you need to be a member of the club which is $29. They get to enter at 9AM. 10AM club members can enter, and 11AM for all people. I'm not sure if they allow "same day registration." Meaning you could join the club and pay $29 to enter at 10AM. They might though, it may be worth an email for those so inclined.

Registration is here: http://www.disneyanafanclub.org/join us

From what I remember from the last time I went, which was in 2005, they have a book of members that they check off, but I don't know when they print it, so if you were to join I would print off a copy of your confirmation and bring it with you on Sunday.

But who knows if getting in at 10AM would be enough to secure the pins (I'd guess it would be risky).

Last edited:
Back