• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyana Event Pins

Disneyana Event Pins

ImNotBad

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't see photos of these anywhere else yet. Not sure how many pins they are releasing at the Disneyana event on July 22. Here is the Jessica series. Each selling separately for $12.95 each, and Limited Editions of 150!!!

I love the Jessica series! It looks great!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow...talk about everything being popular themes! WDI hats...jessica rabbit...and UP themed somewhat...I hope the people who want these pins can get them :)

The Disneyana Fan Club is one of the oldest and largest Disney fan organization. Their annual convention is during mid July around Disneyland's birthday. The convention ends with a Disneyana show and sale on Sunday, July 22 in the ballrooms of the Crowne Plaza Garden Grove Hotel, corner of Chapman and Harbor. The Show and Sale is open to the public at 11 am with a $6 admission; DFC convention attendees enter earlier at 9 am; DFC members enter at 10 am. The DFC shows/sales in July and in January are the only times that the general public can have an opportunity to buy WDI pins and merchandise. Most of the big Disney secondary market pin sellers will be there. Bring your credit cards and money!

Don't forget the room hopping Friday and Saturday nights on the upper floors of the Crowne Plaza.

I have cheer camp this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Cruel, just cruel! Are the UP castle pins a set or individual? If they are a set and anyone wants to do a co op, let me know! I definitely don't need all of them. Just one. Either disneyland or disneyworld would be fine by me.

Pretrades are always welcome too (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)!

Okay, I'm not a big Jessica fan or anything... but I LOVE this set of her! I especially adore the ToT one.

they are only releasing 150 of each pin (jessica), ands its one per person, is there a chance of non-members getting them?? is anybody already thinking of cammping out?

im confused about their website do I have to be a paying member of disneyana to get to this convention and purchase pins?

You don't have to be a member to go, but unfortunately if you're not you have to wait until they let the general public in, which means it is VERY likely that they will be sold out before you even get in the door.

So I need to amend what I wrote, in addition to the Disneyana members getting in before the general public, the convention attendees get in before them. I guess that makes the chances even slimmer. :eek2:

Well... I am unaware of what "Disneyana" is. I was thinking if they not officially affiliated with Disney, and they are just producing pins for their event, than they would not be official disney pins. Plus, it seemed odd to me that they would produce these pins, since they include pretty much every popular collection other there (UP,Jessica, Characters dressed up, sorcerer hats, etc.).

Well... I am unaware of what "Disneyana" is. I was thinking if they not officially affiliated with Disney, and they are just producing pins for their event, than they would not be official disney pins. Plus, it seemed odd to me that they would produce these pins, since they include pretty much every popular collection other there (UP,Jessica, Characters dressed up, sorcerer hats, etc.).

These pins are produced by WDI and released at Disneyana.

Back