• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

disneycrazee's random collections - WiR, PatF & more! - UPDATE 3/23/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
disneycrazee's random collections - WiR, PatF & more! - UPDATE 3/23/13
The Burbank Studio store does carry pins - it doesn't carry all the pins available on DS.com, but usually movie related pins. This and another store, I've heard, carry pins.

And DANG.. you have them all. Very nice. :)

Last edited:
The Burbank Studio store does carry pins - it doesn't carry all the pins available on DS.com, but usually movie related pins. This and another store, I've heard, carry pins.

Are there ever hard to find pins there or is it usually just the stuff that disneystore.com carries?

@disneycray, I've been trying to figure this out for a few minutes, but what is that in the background? Is that a behind the scenes WIR book? A magazine of some sort? A pamphlet? Poster? What lol I can't figure it out...

P.S. That collection...AMAZING!!! I love the left side, probably because I'm going to own all those pins...why? S U G A R!!! JUMP INTO YOUR RACING CAR GO SUGAR RUSH! Sugar RUSH!!!

@disneycray, I've been trying to figure this out for a few minutes, but what is that in the background? Is that a behind the scenes WIR book? A magazine of some sort? A pamphlet? Poster? What lol I can't figure it out...

P.S. That collection...AMAZING!!! I love the left side, probably because I'm going to own all those pins...why? S U G A R!!! JUMP INTO YOUR RACING CAR GO SUGAR RUSH! Sugar RUSH!!!
It's the D23 magazine...it arrived yesterday too. :)

Looks GREAT! Keep it up! I hope they release more pins for you to continue your WIR collection!
Thanks! I sure hope so!

I sense someone is racking up WIR merchandise somewhere in their house lol xP The movie has only been out for less than a week and that lanyard if filling up. I look forward to your WIR trading book :D
Uhhh...how'd you guess...lol Well I saw it 3 times last weekend and can't wait to see it again! ;) haha trading book...you know what's funny? I have a plain pin bag that's been sitting around and I've been thinking about turning it into a WiR bag...I think I have a disease...too much S-U-G-A-R!!!

too much S-U-G-A-R!!!

Do you want to jump into your racing car and go SUGAR RUSH!!! Shuuuu-gar rush! lol I am considering if I want to get a pink lanyard that looks like it has sprinkles over it for all the Sugar Rush pins. I've only seen it twice, but thrice I shall see it soon enough.

I have to say that the movie just keeps getting better lol I am not shocked that you are so in love with it (I'm with you on that one lol xP). Who is your favorite character in the movie if you don't mind me asking? For some reason, I'm starting to love Gloyd and Snowana...I don't know why considering they don't say anything in the entire film lol

Do you want to jump into your racing car and go SUGAR RUSH!!! Shuuuu-gar rush! lol I am considering if I want to get a pink lanyard that looks like it has sprinkles over it for all the Sugar Rush pins. I've only seen it twice, but thrice I shall see it soon enough.

I have to say that the movie just keeps getting better lol I am not shocked that you are so in love with it (I'm with you on that one lol xP). Who is your favorite character in the movie if you don't mind me asking? For some reason, I'm starting to love Gloyd and Snowana...I don't know why considering they don't say anything in the entire film lol
That would be a perfect lanyard! I would probably want to eat it. Lol I'm partial to Vanellope...I spent all last Friday in Hollywood dressed as her! Haha But I do have to say...Snowanna has some pretty rockin' hair! And for some reason, I absolutely love Sour Bill!! :D

That would be a perfect lanyard! I would probably want to eat it. Lol I'm partial to Vanellope...I spent all last Friday in Hollywood dressed as her! Haha But I do have to say...Snowanna has some pretty rockin' hair! And for some reason, I absolutely love Sour Bill!! :D

Sour Bill lol xP Ugh! That sand paper quote and the "yes, I'll stay right here" are some of the funniest lines in the film. Whoever wrote the film did an amazing job with puns, and I can't help but see Snowana as pure sass when she speaks (she never did). I'm hoping when they make WIR2 (because they will) that her or Gloyd get the speak, I'd love to hear their voices. I have to say with each flyer for DSF I get more and more nervous that there will be something Sugar Rush on it because I'm not in CA so it isn't that easy for me to just wait in line hours before they open to guarantee myself pins lol xP However, it is bittersweet because I want more of them...ALL OF THEM!!!!!! If you could have one pin of anything you wanted from WIR, what would it be? I would have a mystery set of all the racers in their car (like the perspective of Taffyta and Vanellope in the DSF pins) with a Chaser pin of a certain bad person...

^^^That would be a great mystery set, and though I don't mind the anime style, it would be nice to do two versions of each character then, so that we could also get them as they looked in the movie. So many wonderful pin ideas were mentioned in the other thread. I just want more WiR! Lol

Don't we all lol xP Don't we all...but I'm scared that if they become too popular and too many come out it will be too hard to stop. I mean, once they start laying eggs, there will no hope for this land...
ha! True true...it'll be like Doomsday and Armageddon had a baby...and it is ugly...lol

ummm...I think we're nutty. :crazy::hsugh:

ummm...I think we're nutty. :crazy::hsugh:

:cry: I'm sorry...it won't stop.

But on a better note, the quote you said might be my favorite line that she said in the entire movie lol xP Let's try to avoid putting the script into posts lol...but how can people blame you. You're a winner! And you're adorable!!! And EVERYONE loves an adorable winner. I don't know about you, but WIR is really competing for my favorite Disney animated film of all time (#1 out of 52), but I have to see it a few more times before I can make that call.

:cry: I'm sorry...it won't stop.

But on a better note, the quote you said might be my favorite line that she said in the entire movie lol xP Let's try to avoid putting the script into posts lol...but how can people blame you. You're a winner! And you're adorable!!! And EVERYONE loves an adorable winner. I don't know about you, but WIR is really competing for my favorite Disney animated film of all time (#1 out of 52), but I have to see it a few more times before I can make that call.
I know! I'm fighting the urge, but bits from the movie keep wanting to spew out. lol Okay...gonna zip it...for now...haha

lol Yeah we really should...it is getting dangerous now considering we are getting into non-trailer territory. Once the movie is out of theaters though in about a month...it is on!!!!! When you get the alarm clock, can you take a photo of that too and add that here? I really want to see it. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get enough points by the time the watch goes out, but I'm considering getting it. This thread might just become a giant WIR merchandise thread lol, but we mean it all in terms of pin discussion :)

lol Yeah we really should...it is getting dangerous now considering we are getting into non-trailer territory. Once the movie is out of theaters though in about a month...it is on!!!!! When you get the alarm clock, can you take a photo of that too and add that here? I really want to see it. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get enough points by the time the watch goes out, but I'm considering getting it. This thread might just become a giant WIR merchandise thread lol, but we mean it all in terms of pin discussion :)
haha Yeah! Sounds good. :)

:anxious: That giant lanyard is so cool! I didn't realise how big it was until I spotted the jumbo Ralph pin on there! I also didn't realise how tiny the Sugar Rush pin set pins are, and that the Vanellope pin from that set is identical to the DSF version, but without the background. :) I've adjusted my Wants list accordingly, but am still hoping that I won't want that Sugar Rush set after I've seen the film, as I've passed up a trade for it.

:( In the UK, Wreck It Ralph isn't being released until FEBRUARY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back