• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneygirl333's pin collection! Updated 3/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneygirl333's pin collection! Updated 3/11!
Your collection has grown so nicely. They are all very pretty, but the 2 Ariel Jumbos look amazing :)

Hey Maya, didn't you have the Little Mermaid Stained Glass DisneyShopping.com pin? Maybe my brain isn't allowing me to see it because it knows I'll go into a state of shock and have to be sent to the hospital, but if really isn't up there, I wanna see it!!! hahahah

tumblr_lqlp8qwwjR1qce14i.gif

Hey Maya, didn't you have the Little Mermaid Stained Glass DisneyShopping.com pin? Maybe my brain isn't allowing me to see it because it knows I'll go into a state of shock and have to be sent to the hospital, but if really isn't up there, I wanna see it!!! hahahah

tumblr_lqlp8qwwjR1qce14i.gif

Hey Kupo! :) Yes, its up there. :)

Here you go:

IMG_9091 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Pin 64450: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Ariel & Eric) by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr
:D

I don't want you to die, though. *breathe* ;)

Last edited:
Lovely collection that you have going so far! I loved that Stained Glass storybook one! I wasn't sure how it looked based off the pictures on eBay but my goodness! It's beautiful! Which The Little Mermaid PODM scenes do you have? Did I miss the pictures for those...?

Lovely collection that you have going so far! I loved that Stained Glass storybook one! I wasn't sure how it looked based off the pictures on eBay but my goodness! It's beautiful! Which The Little Mermaid PODM scenes do you have? Did I miss the pictures for those...?

Thank you Aquata! :D I love the storybook one too! I LOVE TLM and I LOVE books... So to see them combined in this pin, is fantastic!

Here are my current PODM scenes :) :

My Little Mermaid PODM scene! Ahhhhh! by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

My second little Mermaid PODM!! :D by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Beauty and the Beast PODM scene by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

And here is the new addition to my pin collection thanks to you!

IMG_9125 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

I'm gonna come to your house and steal all your pins! Mwahhhaaahhahahahaha!!!!!
LOL

tumblr_lfzqaw5RUJ1qafrh6.gif

:hug: Love you Erika! I'd set my attack dog on you, though... She's 5.3 pounds of terror!!! :rofl:

Your collection is adorable! :) I see my former how to draw Ariel pin there! hahaha you rock Maya! :)

Thanks Clara!!! You started me back into pin trading! My first DPF trade ever!! :D I love that Ariel pin! I'm being really careful with it, though because part of her shoulder line has somehow rubbed off. :( :dunno:

You rock too!!! :D

Thank you Aquata! :D I love the storybook one too! I LOVE TLM and I LOVE books... So to see them combined in this pin, is fantastic!

Here are my current PODM scenes :) :

My Little Mermaid PODM scene! Ahhhhh! by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

My second little Mermaid PODM!! :D by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Beauty and the Beast PODM scene by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

And here is the new addition to my pin collection thanks to you!

IMG_9125 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Hehehe glad you like it! I'm happy I could help with your collection! Your PODM scenes are also beautiful! You are on your way to one heck of an awesome collection at this rate! :D

That's the thing about collecting pins. There is always something new to look for and to find. It never gets old and tired from hunting for the same old thing all the time. That's the "Beauty" of it...the "Beast" is in finding what you really really want, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back