• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 11/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they're waiting for Cyber Monday to be over! No 25% off for us!

I'm so glad I decided to sleep through the night and not get up at 3 AM. I would have been so mad - no pins AT ALL. How can they do this to us? Well, next week must be going to be a feast if this week was the famine. Save those dollars - you are going to need them next Monday.

I'm so glad I decided to sleep through the night and not get up at 3 AM. I would have been so mad - no pins AT ALL. How can they do this to us? Well, next week must be going to be a feast if this week was the famine. Save those dollars - you are going to need them next Monday.

Me too! I only thought about getting up for one second and decided no way. I feel bad for those of you suffering from sleep deprivation.

I cannot add any pin items to my cart. Is anyone else having the same issue? I wonder if they blocked pins out today altogether because they thought the coupon may end up working for some people and they didn't want that at all.

So nothing came out? How strange!

Didn't you know - Disney is now the home of the strange and unusual:) I guess they figured we have so much money for Christmas they would just wait and force us to go broke all in one shot - like Christmas Eve. This is frustrating that we won't be getting Christmas pins in time for Christmas. I have my wreath all ready to decorate - and no pins. Nothing for the Nutcracker frame - nothing for the Snowball Fight Frame - I'm so sad :( :(

Margaret, what kind of wreath would you use to decorate with pins. I love that idea, b ut can only imahine the thick 3-d wreath with pine needles and the pins would be lost.

Didn't you know - Disney is now the home of the strange and unusual:) I guess they figured we have so much money for Christmas they would just wait and force us to go broke all in one shot - like Christmas Eve.

Wait! Maybe they are going to release the pins directly for... the post-Christmas sale! :eek:

Margaret, what kind of wreath would you use to decorate with pins. I love that idea, b ut can only imahine the thick 3-d wreath with pine needles and the pins would be lost.

It depends on how big the pin are going to be. Sometimes I thread wired ribbon through the wreath and attach the pins to the ribbon (for a pine needle one). Just be careful to make the ribbon bright enough that it stands out on the greenery, but not so gaudy it "hides" the pins. Mostly I use a solid color ribbon, wrap a styrofoam wreath and attach the pins. You can tell a story with them or just make them fun. Big bows with long tails then go on the top and the hanger attaches to the back (if you aren't using a door hanger). Then decorate with mini ornaments and bows (be sure you don't outshine the pins). I usually give them away to friends and family, but I love to make wreaths. I have well over 50 now and it's hard to hang them all at Christmas. In case you haven't guessed it's my favorite time of year. IF I ever get pins from this year I'll try to post a picture of them.

Margaret

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back