• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion
Yes I am!! Lol since my designer Elsa seems to be stuck in transit with no info on her arrival date

Funny, same thing with mine! The UPS website is stuck at 'label created', and that's it. No idea where/when my set is right now, or when it will be arriving. I'm also going in person to the store to buy the FF's! Wish me luck!

I'm already having problems with the UK site. I can't view my saved cards or get through checkout. I keep getting an application error.

Oh gosh I'm SO nervous for tomorrow! I've had something come up and I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to the store in the morning! *sobbing* I might have to try online tonight, which is exactly what I didn't want to do :(
Gonna call my store right now for info on them… Just in case. If there's any consolation, it's been a warm November so far so it won't be cold pre-opening o_o

I still need to call my store since it seems that nobody that works there has a clue what's going on. I'm just hoping they'll have the dolls tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes I am!! Lol since my designer Elsa seems to be stuck in transit with no info on her arrival date I am worried about getting these dolls online Tuesday....I Am more worried about their shaping issues nave never had a problem in the past but who knows. I may try tomorrow morning at the Burlington Mall in Mass to see if I can get the dolls anyone else go there? Or live in that area!

Funny, same thing with mine! The UPS website is stuck at 'label created', and that's it. No idea where/when my set is right now, or when it will be arriving. I'm also going in person to the store to buy the FF's! Wish me luck!

Mine is stuck at 'label created' as well. I wouldn't worry too much about it yet, but they sure are taking their time getting these dolls out.

I'm going to my store tomorrow, but I don't know what time to get there. Not looking forward to standing outside for hours, but this is the first time I'm kind of worried I might not get one at the store. I'm also nervous I will get stuck with a damaged doll again like I did with Elsa/Hans. Ugh, I can't wait for tomorrow (and this entire doll season) to be over.

Just called my store--the lady was really nice and helpful. She told me an estimate of how many dolls they had and apparently, the mall security will chase you off if you arrive anytime before 7. I may not even be able to make it in the morning, but at least I know not to arrive before then if I can 0_0 (and here's to an epic mall race ugh)

Very surprised to hear they are doing the holding page again and I wonder if this will become a permanent thing. I was ver lucky last week and managed to get my dolls but I know lots of people didn't because of issues with just refreshing the page. I think if done rightly, this could work and it would be fairer.

We'll see tomorrow I guess.

Tried calling my local store the cast member that picked up the phone was clueless. I may try tomorrow morning at the Burlington Mall in Mass to see if I can get the dolls anyone else go there? Or live in that area!

Very surprised to hear they are doing the holding page again and I wonder if this will become a permanent thing. I was ver lucky last week and managed to get my dolls but I know lots of people didn't because of issues with just refreshing the page. I think if done rightly, this could work and it would be fairer.

We'll see tomorrow I guess.

How did you manage to get them? I honestly did not hear many or any really success stories from people using the UK site. Got my fingers crossed for tomorrow!

How did you manage to get them? I honestly did not hear many or any really success stories from people using the UK site. Got my fingers crossed for tomorrow!

I honestly think it was just luck more than anything. I was refreshing like everyone else and thought to myself I wonder if I type the browser name anything will change. Went straight through and got them. I think if Disney explained the process properly more people would've gotten them last week. Hopefully it should be more straight forward tomorrow and again all about luck.

I hope the Disney Store UK website is currently not working properly because they are updating for the release tomorrow morning. I've tried to checkout on two different browsers with some NBC merch, and each time it comes up with the error message about the wrong door.

Also, in regards to the hold page, you had to enter the url again and not just hit refresh. I almost managed to get them last week, but my bank decided to block my card due to it being considered suspicious activity! Hopefully they won't do the same tomorrow after talking with them.

Last edited:
I honestly think it was just luck more than anything. I was refreshing like everyone else and thought to myself I wonder if I type the browser name anything will change. Went straight through and got them. I think if Disney explained the process properly more people would've gotten them last week. Hopefully it should be more straight forward tomorrow and again all about luck.

So you retyped the url address instead of hitting refresh?

I was on a Disney doll tumblr page and they showed this picture of Elsa with her pretty flower piece.
1afd270f45bf99451486d9d829558537.jpg

The only thing i don't like is that her hair hair is more golden than other elsa dolls. When the page has a holding page is it best to keep refreshing or go on google and re type "Disney store" to get it to reload?

I think Elsa's hair color suits her since its around summer/spring. Then again, all Elsa dolls have darker hair than in the movie.

I think Elsa's hair color suits her since its around summer/spring. Then again, all Elsa dolls have darker hair than in the movie.

True. I'm not sure why her hair is darker in the dolls (because I've never not seen an Elsa doll with golden blonde hair instead of the actual white/ice blonde shade). But at least this time her golden hair works with the spring/summer timeline of Frozen Fever. :)

Now if they would only give Cinderella a darker hair color instead of platinum blonde, lol.

So you retyped the url address instead of hitting refresh?

Yes that's right :) I think from what I've read on the Facebook page they'll have some hints and tips on the page but just be prepared to do both! I updated the thread last week when I got in so I'll do the same again tomorrow.

It would be great to see a comparison of hair between the 8000000 elsa dolls (joking aside just the LE ones)

Last edited:
True. I'm not sure why her hair is darker in the dolls (because I've never not seen an Elsa doll with golden blonde hair instead of the actual white/ice blonde shade). But at least this time her golden hair works with the spring/summer timeline of Frozen Fever. :)

Now if they would only give Cinderella a darker hair color instead of platinum blonde, lol.

And change her dress to a sparkly silver-white color, then that would be a perfect Cinderella doll.

The only thing they should have done to the FF Elsa is scatter some small green rhinestones on her dress besides her bodice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back