• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DizPins.com going dark soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not able to access the site either Can someone who got on the site since the move help us out? what did you put in? clicking on the info given only gives me a timed out screen Thanks Janet

Both links continue to work for me, just as they have from the get-go.

I use the CCleaner product to clear my IE 11 cache, and all cookies, every time I exit all tabs. Maybe this is why I am not having the problem on my Windows 7 desktop others have reported having with their PCs.

Both links continue to work for me, just as they have from the get-go.

I use the CCleaner product to clear my IE 11 cache, and all cookies, every time I exit all tabs. Maybe this is why I am not having the problem on my Windows 7 desktop others have reported having with their PCs.

i picked up a brand new iPhone 6 on Friday and still can't access it. :(

Still doesn't come up for me. Guess it's time to go clear my cache.

EDIT: Nope, that didn't help.

Last edited:
I also have no problems accessing both links from my:
a) iPad 4 that is running the latest release of iOS 7.
b) iPhone 5 that is also running the latest release of iOS 7.

and with both devices I am clearing cookies and cache in the Safari browser often.

I remember Dizpins. Wow, so this is where everyone went to. Just shows how long I've been out of the loop.
Actually most folks from DizPins simply left the online community or the hobby entirely. :( But there are a few straggling survivors though here and there. :)

As an alternative, you can use archive.org to view old versions of the website. Since there haven't been any changes in years, it should work to review old news pages and such. But you might run into a "page not archived" message here and there.

As an alternative, you can use archive.org to view old versions of the website. Since there haven't been any changes in years, it should work to review old news pages and such. But you might run into a "page not archived" message here and there.
Hi Thanks but I still get server not found after going through the archive site

This is a bit off subject, but with all the Pinpics changes, how do we even leave a reference these days? If we are to use the new version, there is no email info for the members and yet, to check or leave a reference, you need one.

And I've even come across traders who didn't want me to leave feedback on that reference center, as they didn't want their e-mail out in the open (which is understandable).

All I can do is link to my feedback here & ebay.

I get: "server not found" for Dizpins, and if I try the other links, I get a webhosting site telling me that "someone already owns "Dizpins.com" so buy a similair domain".

I wonder if those problems are related to why PinPics is down? Not sure if they're using the same server but I haven't been able to access DizPins since it moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back