• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP DLP Pin Trading Event 14th Dec. Theme will be...... RAPUNZEL'S CHRISTMAS! Discuss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP DLP Pin Trading Event 14th Dec. Theme will be...... RAPUNZEL'S CHRISTMAS! Discuss :)
I wonder if the Hunchback Dreams pin will get released at the event ... I need 2 :D haha

I seriously wish I didn't have exams, I could of had half a chance of going if I didn't have so much studying to do.
If any Frozen pins are released I would love any help in getting them!

I'm so disappointed we couldn't get tickets! We were on the phone for 45 mins and still didn't get anything. Its even worse because we'd already booked hotel & train etc. I just don't know what to say; rapidly losing faith with Disney.

:sigh:

Someone on FB is selling tickets for 90 € (he has 40 tickets he says) ... this is disguisting :shock:
*EDIT*
Hmm, this guy now says it was a joke that he wrote that, but that there is someone who actually got 50 tickets.

Last edited:
Ugh I am so sorry for all those that missed out.

I was tempted to call and get tickets to resell at cost here on the forum in case this happened but was worried I would end up out of pocket because no one would want them. Regretting it now !
So sorry vickichip :/
We should organize a DPF meetup afterwards so at least you could meet tons of us and have a good time !!!!
(Seriously I'd love this so we should so do this haha)

Yayyy Hollie!!!!!! Have loads of fun and get all the tangled stuff and take pictures!!! So us US tangled lovers can ouuu and ahhh too! ^___^

i promise to take lots of photos! maybe ill make an event reveiw!!! so many photos that you may feel like your there. im sorry to those unable to get tickets. i think its really had they let them buy 50 tickets :/

Ugh I am so sorry for all those that missed out.

I was tempted to call and get tickets to resell at cost here on the forum in case this happened but was worried I would end up out of pocket because no one would want them. Regretting it now !
So sorry vickichip :/
We should organize a DPF meetup afterwards so at least you could meet tons of us and have a good time !!!!
(Seriously I'd love this so we should so do this haha)

Haha this is actually a cool idea :D If we end up with traders from the event (I will be there too :)) than we can do some fair trades with those people who missed out on tickets because of that disgusting guy that bought 50 tickets. I seriously ask myself how Disney can even let that happen, it is so obvious that that guy is NOT bringing 49 friends.

Someone on FB is selling tickets for 90 € (he has 40 tickets he says) ... this is disguisting :shock:
*EDIT*
Hmm, this guy now says it was a joke that he wrote that, but that there is someone who actually got 50 tickets.

Yeah sure it was a joke, totally funny to say you sell the tickets for 90 Euros. Sorry but that is definitely the creep that bought the 50 tickets. Imagine how much money he will make off those tickets alone and then of the Tangled pins. All of us that are at the event should track that guy down and...I don't know what, do something. At least talk to cast members about how this is even possible. Even if I got tickets this makes me so damn angry.

He said a few minutes later, after people were getting very mad at him, that it wasn't him who got the 50 tickets, but that he just wrote that message as a joke, because someone did get 50 tickets. Not a very tastefull joke in these days of pin-trading.

I'm there the 13th, so if anyone feels like a little meet ...

If any dreams pin is released, please please please can someone pick them up for me? I'm currently a set completist and I'm gutted that the future releases will be park exclusives :(

Agree for a meet too !
Depending on how many we are, we could organize this at Annet's on the evening. What do you think ? Some would be in ?

Agree for a meet too !
Depending on how many we are, we could organize this at Annet's on the evening. What do you think ? Some would be in ?

YES Annette's would be awesome, and I would love love love to come. I'm in. Should we make a thread to see if others would be interested ?

If any frozen pins are released, please please please could someone pick a set up for me c: I'd appreciate it eternally <3 <3

Fireheadfred I hope you have an amazing time!!! I hope I can go to the event next year!! <3

The flyer ???

I would LOVE to have Maximus :D

2qvzcht.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back