• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP DLP Pin Trading Event 14th Dec. Theme will be...... RAPUNZEL'S CHRISTMAS! Discuss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP DLP Pin Trading Event 14th Dec. Theme will be...... RAPUNZEL'S CHRISTMAS! Discuss :)

vickichip7

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
So, this is currently unofficial information, but I have it from a French trader that the theme of the Pin Trading Event I'm going to in December in Paris is going to be Rapunzel's Christmas.

So, I don't even collect Tangled, but this is quite exciting for me!

My question is.... What do you think or what would you like to see these pins look like? All I can think of when I try to picture this is Frozen, not Tangled! So help me get even more hyped for this with some ideas :)

What the...? The LHNC again? I am getting so bored with this. At least do a Frozen themed event!

Sorry if I sound blunt, but I'm not on good terms with Rapunzel pins right now.

Hmmm. I'm not doubting your friend or anything, but I'm not sure about this. I feel like it is so easy to hype things just by saying "Rapunzel". I think this would be awesome, but I'm just not sure about it...

I've heard the event in Dec. will have lockets for both Frozen princesses from multiple sources. They may have a Rapunzel pin, maybe even a Jumbo, but we'll have to see. Better buy your presents on the cheap on black Friday so you can save for those pins haha.

I don't care what the theme is, I would LOVE to go to DLRP around Christmas time!!! I bet it is gorgeous!!! :D I hope you have an amazing time and find some amazing pins!!! :D If it is Rapunzel themed, it would be cool to see Rapunzel, Flynn and Pascal by a fire with a frosted window behind and a Christmas tree maybe???

It's 47€. But you can have a discount if you have a AP.

I think we will have more info tomorrow for the pocahontas locket release. But i heard the same thing for the theme.

I wouuuuuld love a little Pascal Santa clause :)

It's 47€. But you can have a discount if you have a AP.

I think we will have more info tomorrow for the pocahontas locket release. But i heard the same thing for the theme.

I wouuuuuld love a little Pascal Santa clause :)
So that is also most likely when they will release the November poster? :)

I've heard the event in Dec. will have lockets for both Frozen princesses from multiple sources. They may have a Rapunzel pin, maybe even a Jumbo, but we'll have to see. Better buy your presents on the cheap on black Friday so you can save for those pins haha.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're freaking out about the probability that it's a Tangled themed event when we could be freaking out about the 2 Frozen pins being released at the event?!!! Why aren't we freaking out about this?! I know I am!!!

I'm gonna be there and it is my birthday! :)) I freaked out when they finally released the theme! Tickets are around 45 Euros as far as I remember, I cannot wait for the flyer! Ticket price also includes a huge brunch buffet and one of the pins, so the price is actually really good!

Was there a dlp poster released today? I would have thought there would have been something right now...

Last edited:
it's going to be very hard to book it , everybody will call to book at the same time. So far, I heard the same thing, it's going to be a rapunzel event, and the price is going to be 45 euros.

Hmmm... I'm hoping the next flyer won't have any Tangled pins, especially if this event is just going to be LHNC. Let's have some variety.

A Pascal pin wearing a Father Christmas hat or angel wings? Maximus is obviously filling in for Rudolph :lol:

TangledXmas_edited.jpg

Any cute Pascal pin would see me happy-I have a soft spot for the little guy :)
Pascal with a red nose & antlers, with a Christmas hat.... Oh the possibilities are endless, but I doubt Disney will be that creative.
:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back