• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP DLP Pin Trading Event 14th Dec. Theme will be...... RAPUNZEL'S CHRISTMAS! Discuss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP DLP Pin Trading Event 14th Dec. Theme will be...... RAPUNZEL'S CHRISTMAS! Discuss :)
Is it just me or are Rapunzel's eyes a little heavy on the mascara? Flynn's PTE pin is cheesy, as usual for him. Favorite is the Gondola and christmas tree. I love the tree encorporates her hair as garland, lanters, sun logo and has a frying pan present. Still no King & Queen or Rapunzel brunette. I'm super excited for the Tower. I love the DLP Raiponce pin, I hope the tower pin looks great.

I really like the Max as a reindeer. He looks so proud. Rapunzel's eyes look a bit ... dark? but hopefully that is just the pictures. I'm also excited to see the jumbo pin.

I also agree with the comments about having the King and Queen on a pin. It would be nice to finally see them. But hey, evil sells.

aaaand because the image is not on this page again... moooowaaaaaa!

999292_10201244775336532_532918771_n.jpg

There are a lot of people looking for them; including me who already had train & hotel booked from way before they announced the theme of the Event

The Flynn pins are really great. It's been a good year for Flynn with the Beloved Tales, the Designer couples pin and several other ones too. Really wish I was going just for those alone, but they'll be my top priority for a while I think. I love the Mother Gothel pin also, and it's nice to see her getting some more pins.

we got some news ^^ the whole series will be in fact 10 pin's. Not 9 . The tenth pin will be the one that is offered to everybody and it's not shown on the flyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back