• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR 11/21 Pick Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone. I’m working on closing out October pickups and will update this list as soon as am able. Will post when I do update it so you can double check.

Thanks everyone. Have a great weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure thing if they are available I can pick them up. A few questions:
1 how many boxes
2 do you want me to open and trade for specific ones or closed boxes
3 do you need the boxes or can I tear into them like the muppets animal? Lol

Probably just two to begin with if thats okay,
2- sealed is okay
3- you can go crazy with the boxes :dumbo:

I totally understand if it’s too late to change, but if not you can take me off the lists. Turns out I’ll have an EARLY day at work tomorrow out in the area so I’m planning on dropping by the parks after I clock out in the afternoon and can pick up the pins myself.

I totally understand if it’s too late to change, but if not you can take me off the lists. Turns out I’ll have an EARLY day at work tomorrow out in the area so I’m planning on dropping by the parks after I clock out in the afternoon and can pick up the pins myself.

No problem at all, haven’t started my rounds yet. Removing now. :)

Hi, I know I'm probably super late to this but could you perhaps pick me up 1 AP Ginger Bread Haunted Mansion pin? Thank you and I totally understand if you are not able to. :)

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Okay everyone.
Pretty much snagged everything with a few notes:

Grabbing one late bird HM gingerbread, headed to the hotels for some last gingerbreads, hot cocoa and Tiny Kingdoms sold out park wide as of last night when I made my rounds.

Will update the post later today once I’ve eaten and am in front of a computer. Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back