• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR February Pickups - at cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my request for the Aurora Love Letters pin accidentally got put for Aurora Diamond D? Thanks!!

Hi Sean,

Can you please put me down for these pins

Love Letters Pin of the Month: Aurora and Prince Phillip (LE3000) $15.95
Diamond D Monthly Collection: Aurora and Prince Phillip (LE3000) $14.95

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Aurora D please and Thank you! :)

On the list!

I think my request for the Aurora Love Letters pin accidentally got put for Aurora Diamond D? Thanks!!

Sorry about that, I updated the lists!

Aurora diamond d and disney duets pin, please :)

On the list!

Hi Sean,

Can you please put me down for these pins

Love Letters Pin of the Month: Aurora and Prince Phillip (LE3000) $15.95
Diamond D Monthly Collection: Aurora and Prince Phillip (LE3000) $14.95

Thank you very much!

On the list!

Please add me for the Donald DLR Easter pin? Thank you!

On the list!

Hi! If it is at all possible to still get any of these can you put me down for the following: Disney Duets: Evil Queen and Snow White & Villaintines Series 2 Mystery Collection. Thank you!

Can you please add me to Love Letters Aurora and Phillip, 2 of the 60th puzzle mystery set, & 1 Valentine's Pascal?

Hi! If it is at all possible to still get any of these can you put me down for the following: Disney Duets: Evil Queen and Snow White & Villaintines Series 2 Mystery Collection. Thank you!

On the list!

Can you please add me to Love Letters Aurora and Phillip, 2 of the 60th puzzle mystery set, & 1 Valentine's Pascal?

On the list!

Can I be listed for a Disney Duets again? Thanks :D

On the list!

Was I supposed to have gotten a message about paying for the Duets pin yet?

--fixed-- A message got lost along the way somehow :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back