• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR June Pickups - at cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have left the parks and the 91 degree heat LOL. Any further requests will be added to June 22. According to a CM I spoke with at 3pm, the MSEP sold out parkwide so I'm glad I went early. All invoices will go out soon. Again, please LMK if there are questions, cancellations, math errors, etc.

Please add me for pin trading tales Alice in wonderland. Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Shelterkat, if there are any more PODH Pirate's Lair I would love to have one! Thanks.

Please add me for pin trading tales Alice in wonderland. Thank you!!!

If it's not too late, may I request a Pirate's Lair PODH as well?

All noted.

Last edited:
If you were to stumble on the new Kingdom of Cute mystery boxes, I would take 2 added to my Small World order. Thank you! I'd also like to buy you a thank you treat or coffee so add that to my bill as well! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All pins obtained, and WELCOME BACK SEAN!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:

All invoices have been sent. Please LMK if I made any errors or if you have questions or cancellations. This will conclude June so I can clear out for July!

Disclaimer: all of the At-At's I looked at, at every store, were scratched to some degree. I asked to look at many, much to the chagrin of one CM in particular. So I concluded they are just easily scratched because of the way they are made. They are not packaged, and not handled carefully apparently. Anyone who wants to return theirs, just LMK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back