• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR June Pickups - at cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me on the list for Main Street Electrical Parade 45th Anniversary and Pin Trading Tales Alice please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Added to the list! It was pointed out that I somehow missed this one - sorry about that! List has been updated in order of request :)

If you think of it, and it's no trouble...would you please put a park map or two in my shipment with the Doorways pin? We just booked a trip for October - and my 8 year old stepson has never been to Disneyland. He would devour one of the official maps! But only if it's convenient! I really appreciate all you do for us in the DPF community! And maybe I can buy you a Dole Whip in October! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Main Street Electrical Parade 45th Anniversary, Dorrways to Disney Small World & Inside Out Fathers Day please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back