• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR June Pickups @Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't confirm the sell out but I CAN say the awesome @Shelterkat has moved to obtained everything today , except the Tiki Room pins which have sold out (@Ocean7 refund will be coming) and the map pins which are currently out of stock , I'll add those to July's when I get a flyer
Awesome! Thanks!

As far as I can tell, the park didn’t open up until 7:00 am for early admission, so I don’t see how the pin could’ve been sold out before 6:17 am. I just wanted someone else to confirm that before I called them a liar.

I can't confirm the sell out but I CAN say the awesome @Shelterkat has moved to obtained everything today , except the Tiki Room pins which have sold out (@Ocean7 refund will be coming) and the map pins which are currently out of stock , I'll add those to July's when I get a flyer

Thank you. Appreciate the effort. :)

That Lion King tape pin looks pretty cool! Nicely done @Shelterkat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone for your patience and cooperation this month, especially with the surprise extra cost of the LK Tape. I will be spending the next week packing and mailing. With so much to mail it will take a little longer than normal but be assured your pins are on their way soon, so we can jump into July!

Just a heads up , there will be a July thread .
Just waiting on an image with dates , we know what's being released thanks to the last PTN but not when .

Hi, Retiring here now in the UK, so if you put the July thread up during the next ten hours, i.e. before I get up in the morning, please put me down for:
Once Upon a Time Aladdin and Under The Sea Bi Monthly Nemo

Many Thanks!

Mailing day 2. Day 1 looked like this too. I hope to get it all done by Fourth of July hehe....that's the goal.
800b86258f280e79660e4dd8ce20b4a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back