• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR MAY PTN - "UP" - PACKAGES MAILED

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an ordeal. Thanks for all the hard work you put into getting these pins in the hands of those of us who would not have the opportunity to get these on our own. We really appreciate it!!

Thank you all for your encouragement and Kudos.

It's so very much appreciated.

I really felt it was extremely important I keep the thread updated with any/all info.

Plus, hopefully my experience in dealing-with- Disney-corporate, can be of use to someone else.

Knowledge-is-power. We need to watch each other's backs in this hobby.

Peace-Out!!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Well it's time to put "It's a Wrap" on this thread.

To everyone who placed orders...I'm blowing kisses to you.

This hobby, any hobby for that matter,as I've mentioned before is always a learning-curve. I guess that's a good thing...I guess - Lol.

This PT RSP event is my "swan song".

It's been my pleasure to serve DPF members with their pin hobby.

May we always Spread the Pin Magic with kindness, thoughtfulness, generosity, integrity and a genuine love for the hobby.

Blessings,
Connie

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Thank you Connie for working so hard to get these! You will still be collecting though right?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back