Sold/Ended: DLR Medieval Magic Event Pickups - COMPLETED

Discussion in 'Completed Pin Sales' started by Ajk, Apr 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CABCC45

CABCC45 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I’m sorry for any confusion... I’m on the co-op for the Brave Little Tailor set but would like the complete set, please. I don’t want to be on the list for The Prince and the Pauper. Thank you! :)

2. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

No problem. I now have you down for the Robin Hood set and the Brave Little Tailor set. That correct?

CABCC45 likes this.
  3. CABCC45

CABCC45 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Yes. Thank you!

Ajk likes this.
  4. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

I submitted my RSPs and am feeling good (knock wood). I will know the results when I am back from China on May 18th (they said around May 17th, so hopefully right on target. @MerlinEmrys @momin.ator @Bridget M , I ordered sets for your co-ops for now. Hopefully the unclaimed pins will be claimed over the next couple weeks. Otherwise I'm afraid I will have to cancel those. But fingers crossed! I will not be updating the list until I am back, but people are welcome to chime in and claim those spots.

5. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    541   0   0

I'll pick up the spares if they don't fill. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

momin.ator and Ajk like this.
  6. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

I'm back from my trip and have the RSPs. We got all the pins we asked for so I have all the pins everyone wanted except the mystery boxes above #20. We'll try for the rest of them the night of the event and we are fairly confident we will be able to get them. I also have an extra Robin Hood set if someone else still needs one.

Invoices will go out tomorrow.

@Bridget M I have the second SitS set for your Mim but unless I get at least a couple more takers for the other pins over the next couple of days, I am going to cancel it. Sorry.

slbrabham, CABCC45 and pincrazy like this.
  7. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    296   0   0

I can point the people on my Robin waitlist here.

Ajk likes this.
  8. SensitiveDeer

SensitiveDeer New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Any chance I could be added to the waitlist of people who would like dragon boxes? I hope that’s alright, I know I missed your original deadline but I thought since that was for RSP’s perhaps I could still be added to the waitlist. I would LOVE to add some of the dragons to my dragon collection if there are possible extras :)

Ajk likes this.
  9. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Yup, deadline was for the RSP, not pickups at the event, so glad to add you to the list for possible pickups. How many boxes were you interested in?

10. SensitiveDeer

SensitiveDeer New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3 would be ideal! So two spots plus 1 extra if possible. Thank you! Let me know what the process is for paying.

Ajk likes this.
  11. Badockins

Badockins Active Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

If you have an extra Robin Hood box set I would definitely be interested in. Thank you!

timeerkat and Ajk like this.
  12. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

It's yours. Thanks.

timeerkat likes this.
  13. Badockins

Badockins Active Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Let me know how much i owe you. You are thr best!

14. Disney Fanatic

Disney Fanatic New Member

0   0   0

Hello, I am new to the forum and just saw this post. I was looking into getting the full sword in the stone set as I am a huge fan of the movie and have all the pins for that movie. So if there are full sets still available I would be interested. Thanks

Ajk likes this.
  15. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

It’s too late to preorder anything but they usually have pins available at the event. I’ll send you a DM.

16. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Just a quick note to let everyone know we picked up all the pins, including the 14 extra mystery pins that we needed for everybody. Will provide tracking #s as we get things in the mail over the next couple days.
    @GreyWyvern @Bridget M @kimkinsey97 @SensitiveDeer

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    GreyWyvern and CABCC45 like this.
  17. SensitiveDeer

SensitiveDeer New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Wow!! So awesome, thank you! I’m excited!

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  18. pincrazy

pincrazy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Update: the mystery boxes were thought to be 2400 of each because both the catalog and Pin Blog mentioned it, but the boxes say "each pin is a limited edition of 480", and is also stamped 480! :p
    Maybe the set will be harder to complete, and won't make it to the park next week with leftovers. :stitch:

Ajk likes this.
  19. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Wow! Super glad orders were filled. I wonder why 480 as opposed to a rounded number like 500. And I guess that means there are a total of 4800. So the 2400 was maybe intended as the total. Bad math?

pincrazy likes this.
  20. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

If they are 2/box, maybe that’s where they got 2400. 4800 total with 2 per box = 2400 boxes. ?

TheMickeyMouseRules, pincrazy and Ajk like this.
  21. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    296   0   0

I overheard one of the other attendees say the boxes sold out at the event. I think a bunch of people bought extra ones hoping to get Maleficent. She was definitely the most popular one of the set.

pincrazy and Ajk like this.
  22. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Ah! That makes sense. So they were right but referring to the boxes, not the pins. Makes total sense (now).

pincrazy and krand1276 like this.
  23. pincrazy

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Good to know, thanks Tessa.
    I was one of those people! Mali eluded me, and I ended up being a Fred, Mim, and Black Cauldron magnet!
    Funny thing was earlier they said you can rebuy up to 10 boxes a time, and get back in line for another 10, but before I left at 8 it became 2, so I thought they must be running low.

Anybody buy the Sword in the Stone Jumbo? That was one of the largest pins I've seem!:p

krand1276 likes this.
  24. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    296   0   0

passed as I
    That's odd, because multiple Malis I opened were paired with Fred. I'm surprised none of your Freds came with her.

When I got to the registers to exchange my damaged pins and to buy more mystery boxes, (I think this was around 8:15ish) I asked about purchasing more boxes. The cast member said it was 2 at a time, but since there was no one else in line, she let me buy ten boxes at the same time.

I was REALLY tempted by the jumbo. Ultimately I passed, but it is a gorgeous pin and I won't mind if I come across one in a future trade.

25. pincrazy

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Ugh I had the wrong brick, my Fred was with Black Cauldron or Mim :p

Lucky to get extra Malis, Tessa.

The guy next to me got 4 out 10 boxes!:( he didn't want to trade

I'm guessing the SitS Arthur Jumbo will be available next week, hard to believe it's a pin

These darn Mystery Boxes
    Love the Pursuit:stitch:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.