• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR September Pickups - close to cost + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR September Pickups - close to cost + shipping
Hey Sean, just to let you know since you're going to be at WDW (awesome!) the conservation simba pin is at AK apparently. Thanks so much again!

Curious, what does the "conversation simba" pin look like? I searched on Pinpics and Googled it, to no avail! Is that the pin with the chalkboard quote?
Conservation Simba
Simba-Conservation-Fund-Pin.jpeg.cf.jpg

Hey Sean

Could you pick up these for me?
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2015 - Mystery Collection (LR) $16.95 x2

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2015 - Logo (LR) $14.95 (+$1 surcharge)

thank you!!

On the list, will send a total shortly!

Would be interested in the Halloweenlands. The mystery set and th halloween boxed set. Please let me know

On the list, will send a PM with details shortly!

Hello Sean
Now you've got it posted I'd like to ask for a haunted lands box set (Especially like the Goofy :))

On the list!

Hey Sean, just to let you know since you're going to be at WDW (awesome!) the conservation simba pin is at AK apparently. Thanks so much again!

You got it, will take a look when we are there :)

Could I get added to the list for the Tom Sawyer POH pin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the list, will send a total shortly!

I'd like to be put on the list for mnsshp Hitchhiking Ghosts and for the open edition haunted mansion memento mori as well please.

Hi,
I also need one of the Poe Dameron pins to my September order. Th Poe pin is the second in the Star Wars The Force Awakens Countdown Pins; a shared release of LE 10,000 between WDW and DL.
Mike

I'd like to be put on the list for mnsshp Hitchhiking Ghosts and for the open edition haunted mansion memento mori as well please.

On the list - PM sent.

Hi,
I also need one of the Poe Dameron pins to my September order. Th Poe pin is the second in the Star Wars The Force Awakens Countdown Pins; a shared release of LE 10,000 between WDW and DL.
Mike

On the list - PM sent.

I would like goofy dancing with skeletons pass holder pin please

On the list - PM sent.

If you're at GenEARation and get that Pixar pin with Boo...dibs?!

That is a previewed pin. It is one of the monthly countdown pins leading up to next year's pin event.

Please add me for these....
Diamond Decades: Cars Land (LE5000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)
Diamond Decades: Soarin' (LE5000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)
Diamond Decades: Star Tours (LE5000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)
Diamond Decades: Toy Story Midway Mania (LE4000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)
60th Annual Passholder Bi-Monthly Hinged Diamond: Snow White (LE3000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)
Diamond Decades: Grizzly River Run (LE3000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)

Thank you so much for continuing to do this!

Please add me for these....
Diamond Decades: Cars Land (LE5000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)
Diamond Decades: Soarin' (LE5000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)
Diamond Decades: Star Tours (LE5000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)
Diamond Decades: Toy Story Midway Mania (LE4000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)
60th Annual Passholder Bi-Monthly Hinged Diamond: Snow White (LE3000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)
Diamond Decades: Grizzly River Run (LE3000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)

Thank you so much for continuing to do this!

On the list!

I'll be going back to WDW in October, staying at AKL (I saw the simba pin in the gift shop there but didn't think about getting it) - not sure when you are back Sean but I can do pickups for that one for whoever if you didn't get a chance to.....assuming it still there

I'll be going back to WDW in October, staying at AKL (I saw the simba pin in the gift shop there but didn't think about getting it) - not sure when you are back Sean but I can do pickups for that one for whoever if you didn't get a chance to.....assuming it still there

As far as I remember only had to grab one and we got it yesterday. Thanks though! :)

NEW PINS ADDED: Star Wars Countdown #2, additional DLR Mickey's Halloween Party announced releases.

All lists updated from the pickups at WDW. I will send PM's this weekend when pins are ready to be shipped. Note that the Halloween Lands boxed set was announced as coming out in October so I have removed it from the post. Additionally, the MNSSHP Caretaker and Bones pin that I had listed was ONLY available in a framed set - so I have also removed that.

Hello Sean
I've started seeing the Spellbound LE3000 pins on eBay . If they're available I'd love to get 1 of each , I think Ursula / Maleficent / Dr.Facilier but there may be more .

Add us for Star Wars The Force Awakens Countdown #2 please

On the list, PM coming!

Hello Sean
I've started seeing the Spellbound LE3000 pins on eBay . If they're available I'd love to get 1 of each , I think Ursula / Maleficent / Dr.Facilier but there may be more .

Spellbound pins are being released on October 8th - I see some of them as pre-sales, but also some from China so it's possible they are already scrappers.

Hey Sean,
Can you go ahead and add me back to the list for just the Disneyland 60th Decades Jiminy pin? Gotta at least get that one this month. :)

Thanks!

Shaun "Moertimer Mouse"

I have you on the list for Dumbo - Jiminy was last month. If that's not the case let me know and I'll just remove you.

Hey Sean,

Please put me down for the Star Wars countdown #2 pin. Thanks!

On the list, PM coming!

Could you also add me for Mickey's Halloween Party 2015 - Lock Shock and Barrel pin.

Thank you~:D

On the list, PM coming!

It's been awhile since I've posted a pickup picture, but this one was exceptionally cool looking so I decided to do so (pic includes pins for ourselves) :) The unfortunate thing is that we were told AP Diamond Snow White was sold out after we bought 4 at the first store, but after we left the park I heard of more becoming available. Slightly annoyed, but will be back on Monday and will hopefully obtain the remaining ones requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back