• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR September Pickups - close to cost + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
The colors! THE COLORS! Sooo pprreetttttyy!

:)

And I really like seeing your photos - it's neat to see everything together, and it is a reminder of how much you do for the community!

Hi, I'd like a Disneyland 60th Decades Collection 1975-1984: Jiminy (LE3000), please.

Sean, this is going to come out of left field, but... If you ever happen to see the 60th Anniversary puzzle pins (Q1 of the 4 part puzzle was released in May, I think) - I'm good for 15 boxes.

If you've seen the picture that starts kind of B&W on the left, then gradually becomes more colorful as it moves right, that's the picture these puzzle sets are based on, I believe. The first quarter of the puzzle (Pins 109467-109474, and a few others) is the B&W (or really, BLUE and white) column on the left side.

I'm taking my wife on a big vacation next week, but when I get back, I'd also like to chat with you about the Passholder hinged Diamonds (I only have Alice, so far) and the Diamond "D" pins (I only have Jiminy, so far.

Thanks for thinking of us!! Let me know if you need anything from Aulani! :dance:

Nick

Hi, I'd like a Disneyland 60th Decades Collection 1975-1984: Jiminy (LE3000), please.

On the list, PM sent regarding payment.

Sean, this is going to come out of left field, but... If you ever happen to see the 60th Anniversary puzzle pins (Q1 of the 4 part puzzle was released in May, I think) - I'm good for 15 boxes.

If you've seen the picture that starts kind of B&W on the left, then gradually becomes more colorful as it moves right, that's the picture these puzzle sets are based on, I believe. The first quarter of the puzzle (Pins 109467-109474, and a few others) is the B&W (or really, BLUE and white) column on the left side.

I'm taking my wife on a big vacation next week, but when I get back, I'd also like to chat with you about the Passholder hinged Diamonds (I only have Alice, so far) and the Diamond "D" pins (I only have Jiminy, so far.

Thanks for thinking of us!! Let me know if you need anything from Aulani! :dance:

Nick

On the list for AP and Diamond D, PM sent. Puzzle does not come out until October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back