• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Docfish is an evil person!!! ;A; (Grail Zap)

ZAPPED! Docfish is an evil person!!! ;A; (Grail Zap)

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
He tells me all these lies all the time. and sends me things in the mail. I think he's made of pure evil!!

He sent me a suspicious package in the mail and I forgot to let everyone know to be warned about this trader!

Inside this package was dis:

pin86112

1 of my 5 top most grails ;A;

How could he?

Be warned! If you make them your friend things may happen!

Haha! You made me laugh with this thread! David is on fire with zaps! Congratulations and David so nice to do this for you!

Oh my goodness! That David is a great guy. I need to stop saying this because his head might get so big that it explodes but I just can't help it. He is a great guy! Congratulations!

I keep seeing threads on Docfish,and even though i havent had the pleasure of actually talking with him, everytime i read them they persuade me that Docfish MAY be one of the nicest people ever!
Congrats on your Awesome Zap :D

I keep seeing threads on Docfish,and even though i havent had the pleasure of actually talking with him, everytime i read them they persuade me that Docfish MAY be one of the nicest people ever!
Congrats on your Awesome Zap :D

It is all lies I tell you.

I am really happy with my life so I am spreading some joy to others who have helped make me so happy.

:)

Back