• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Docfish2u made me cry!!!

ZAPPED! Docfish2u made me cry!!!

Minnie594

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I had an ongoing trade with the Grailslayer and the package arrived today. And he sneaked more than a few zaps in!! Thank you David, you truly are a joy to know and I thoroughly enjoy our trades. Thank you so very much for my trades and zaps. I'm feeling very special today :hsd:

20130515_153020_zps943731c4.jpg

Da man strikes yet again! ! You're amazing David! Congratulations on your wonderful friendship and zaps!

Wow! It's not the first time David has made someone cry. He made me cry too. And I'm sure it won't be the last. :)

You are such a sweet person I was very happy to make you cry, and no, I will not give up trying to make more people cry!!!

The trades are included in the photo as well, but there are least 8 zaps there!

Pam, you have always been so kind to me I was very happy to return some of the kindness back to you!!!

Awww! What a beautiful collection of pins! Congratulations...

and Way to go, David! You sure know how to make all the girls cry. ;)

Please let's not give people the wrong impression, they are tears of joy!!! :rofl:

Back