• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Docfish2u zapped Robbie - WOW!

ZAPPED! Docfish2u zapped Robbie - WOW!

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
542   0   0
On behalf of Tiggermickey (Judy), I am posting this picture. David zapped Robbie (Judy's son) and he loves cars!

Hi David ,
First off thank you Li for posting this ,I really appreciate it.David ,I thank you from the bottom of my heart ,Robbie loves the movie cars and cars in general,after I took that pic and sent it to Li ,Robbie and I had a good cry ,well mostly I did ,he was smiling ear to ear ,I cannot thank you enough for being so generous to a young man and his mom that you have never met.i basically cried because I had a horrible year after losing my mom in sept 2013,I felt the rest of the year would go down hill once more ,you ended our family year out better than normal,and when you do something nice for my sons ,I always feel you did that for me too ,especially Robbie ....he's a handful , but we all love him a lot ,thank you sooo much again.

happy holidays

judy and especially Robbie

Just when I think that David couldn't be more thoughtful, he goes and does something like this! What a wonderful zap. Congrats to Robbie and you, Judy. I'm glad things are looking up for you. Merry Christmas!

That is so wonderful for you and Robbie Judy!! Congrats and lots of hugs to you and your family- hope things keep getting brighter for you guys!! :hug:

David, you are a pro at giving smiles! So awesome of you to make Robbie's day!! ^.^

Yay, I got another crier. Those are the best zaps. Sometimes it takes me a while to zap somebody, on big ones I have to find the right stuff to send. You made this one easy for me. Yes this was for you as much as your son!!! I am so happy I was able to find you stuff that means so much to Robbie. I hope 2014 is a much better year for you!!!

Many more zaps to come next year!!!

Hi Pauly,
oh yes ,his whole room is full of cars. Wall to wall ,I need to post pics soon ,maybe over the weekend I will try too

Robbie was funny yesterday,I was teasing him and told him I was takin his cars ,and he goes no David will be mad ,I thought it was hilarious ,David seriously thank you again,I would never take them from Robbie ,those are his not mine ..lol

Robbie was funny yesterday,I was teasing him and told him I was takin his cars ,and he goes no David will be mad ,I thought it was hilarious ,David seriously thank you again,I would never take them from Robbie ,those are his not mine ..lol

Thank you for sharing this with us, both Amy and I had a great laugh with it!!! Remember you don't want to make David mad. :rofl: