• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Does Anyone want a free signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
image-33_zps4e3d76bf.jpg

Ohh i see...i couldnt figure it out!! ...wow..its breathtaking....and im thrilled...thank u so much foe helping me..i feel like a real member now! ......i think its awesome ur helping so many people out!

Hey, not to be difficult, but I have always had the urge to find one to match this id that I've had for years, which was always composed of Pooh and Hot Stuff (the little red Harvey Comics devil). Love to know if that's possible with perhaps Pooh as an angel to counteract the lil devil, lol. I don't need a grail list, as I don't actually have any actively sought grails.

Hey, not to be difficult, but I have always had the urge to find one to match this id that I've had for years, which was always composed of Pooh and Hot Stuff (the little red Harvey Comics devil). Love to know if that's possible with perhaps Pooh as an angel to counteract the lil devil, lol. I don't need a grail list, as I don't actually have any actively sought grails.
I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for. I don't really know who hot stuff is, maybe that's why. Haha
im sorry!

Well, I'd add a pin of him to the database, but he doesn't exactly fit the criteria, as he was a product of Harvey Comics and as far as I know, they weren't bought out by either Disney or Warner Brothers, so he's in that limbo area of many other cartoon characters. Maybe I'll have to check on that and see if they were ever amalgamated into some other company and can be added now. I have one of him and one of Casper that are from Harvey, but haven't seen Wendy or Spooky yet, lol. Sorry about the references to comics of my youth, but someone has to remember them, they were cute in their day.

Do you think I could ask for one? I don't have photoshop so i haven't really been sure how to make one. My holy grails are pinpics no. 88882, 5222, 62004, 6804, 54038 and 32292. As you can guess my favourite character is Jasmine :D Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back