• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Double zapped by Suzziesue!!!

ZAPPED! Double zapped by Suzziesue!!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
A few days ago Sue contacted me with regards to a package I might have gotten. She had tried to zap us but due to an address confusion, the package never got to me. Sue was upset about having to ruin the element of surprise, but she needed to confirm the whereabouts of the package. This made it an even better surprise to me as it not only caught me off guard, but it had me looking forward to the possible package for a couple of days. Upon arrival, I opened this much anticipated package only to find 2 awesome pins, an extremely nice poem and a small envelope that instructed me to read the card first.

After reading the poem the wife and I very carefully unwrapped the incredibly well wrapped packages. What did we find? Several CARS tattoos for our little man. He was next to me as we were opening it and he went absolutely nuts! I wish the wife and I had prepared for what we were about to see so that we could have recorded his reaction for Sue to see. His eyes were wide, his expression of shock! He just loved them.

At this point, it was needless to say we could not wait to see what the pins were. The first one, was a Planes Marquee and the second one was a Jack Skellington DSF Clapboard pin.

After we calmed down a bit, we noticed there was another package from Sue. We had gotten a trade through with her and we were already expecting this package, but what we didn't expect was another zap from Sue. This time a Mickey dressed as Jack Skellington pin. So she not only zapped us, but she also trade zapped us. All on the same day!!

Sue, we are beyond grateful for your amazing generosity. After a long monday, this has definitely made our day!! Thank you so much!!!