• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway #17 - FINAL GIVEAWAY - Randomizer's Have Been Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway #17 - FINAL GIVEAWAY - Randomizer's Have Been Run!
EDIT: Okay, since the images aren't showing up to anyone but me in this post, I'm changing it to link to the PinPics listing for the pin. Does this work? I'm trying to figure out if it's just the image embedding that's gone wacky, or links in general.

6 - Pin 108651 Disney Movie Club Exclusive VIP Pin #54 - Cinderella Live Action

7 - Pin 22479 WDW - Mickey's Toontown of Pin Trading Event (Big Party 5 Pin Boxed Set) Cinderella Holding a Present

Pin 28249 WDW - This Is Love - Gift Pin (Cinderella in Blue) - Surprise Release

Last edited:
I'm on Chrome, and I can only see the first six photos in the original post of pins listed. Crazy! If I post them myself, I can see them fine . . . but others can't see them at all. Do the links above (Post #102) work for anyone?

Aww, I missed my win since I'm not here everyday, oh well. Still thank you for even putting me on the list! Congratulations to everyone!

Aww, I missed my win since I'm not here everyday, oh well. Still thank you for even putting me on the list! Congratulations to everyone!
You still get to choose. You didn't lose just got postponed. I hope that is ok. Please choose a prize.

Sorry for the delay. Just got back from a long day at the hospital with my daughter. Everything's fine just no internet there. If it hasn't been taken, I would like #24 please. #2 is my second choice if it is taken.

Sorry for the delay. Just got back from a long day at the hospital with my daughter. Everything's fine just no internet there. If it hasn't been taken, I would like #24 please. #2 is my second choice if it is taken.
#24 it is. I turned the text red on both lists now so it should be easier to tell which prizes have been taken.

Next up @Gelatoni
Then @EvilSleep

Guess that means its my turn (thanks for the great game)
I'll take 8 - Pin 108017 Tsum Tsum Slider Series - Mickey and Friends
Pin 6538 WDW - Jungle Cruise Boat with Mickey (3D)
Pin 213 Blue Fairy

You're very good at this Game Thing Too!

Wow..how awesome to win something in the last Game.

Thank you for all the Wonderful Choices @momin.ator

I'll take #18. The Christmas 2012 gift box - Cheshire cat.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back