Open Game: DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway #17 - FINAL GIVEAWAY - Randomizer's Have Been Run!

Discussion in 'Pin Games' started by momin.ator, Oct 19, 2020.

1. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

Last set of packages are going out tomorrow. Life ran into me and I didn't get them out.

Connies_Hobby and nateeter like this.
  2. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    280   0   0

@momin.ator , you are so sweet!! Thank you again for the awesome new pin for our collection plus some adorable post it’s! I also love seeing how many days you brightened with your generous game!!

[​IMG]

Your note made me teary eyed - I’m glad to be home too! :,) and I love our conversations! <3

thank you again and congrats to all the other members too! :)

3. wonderbywonder

wonderbywonder Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Received my prize, thank you so much for the lovely pin and unexpected bonus stickers, so nice!! :)
    [​IMG]

4. fuzzybunny

fuzzybunny DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

received mine as well but can't upload pictures here love the Lady and Tramp notes as well

Connies_Hobby likes this.
  5. TonkaToy

TonkaToy Scrapper Spotter!

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

Got my prize yesterday!
    Love the Pluto pin.
    Thanks for the DPF Anniversary game.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

slbrabham and SoraPandora like this.
  6. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

I"m so glad everyone is getting their pins! These games (all of them) made a meh 2020 a lot more
    fun!

slbrabham, Pecosace, Pibbman and 3 others like this.
  7. mybabykelly

mybabykelly DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    228   0   0

I am soooo blown away by Gwen’s generosity that she’s shown everyone, and in awe of the kind package I got. @momin.ator I absolutely loved the note, and the three pins I received had me grinning like a kid on Christmas morning. The Pluto as a Pirate fits right in with my Pluto Pirate pins I have going, the Pluto as Mickey fits right in with my Pluto w/ Mickey pins, and the Tokyo pin is so darn shiny and thoughtful (didn’t know I wanted it until today). You hand picked three pins I didn’t own but will have a forever home now, I can’t thank you enough!!!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk