• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway #17 - FINAL GIVEAWAY - Randomizer's Have Been Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never posted a picture of myself with the Alice characters because I couldn't find one, and anyways all those pins were chosen. Then while looking at remaining prizes more recently, I thought my son would enjoy the Pluto one given how long he detained Pluto on our last visit and I could share this picture:
50557030373_1eb893c407_n.jpg

but perhaps that was his way of saying he missed his dog; regardless the Pluto pin is gone and I digress. :)

I'll take #4 the Tinker Bell set. Thanks for a great game @momin.ator!

I never posted a picture of myself with the Alice characters because I couldn't find one, and anyways all those pins were chosen. Then while looking at remaining prizes more recently, I thought my son would enjoy the Pluto one given how long he detained Pluto on our last visit and I could share this picture:
50557030373_1eb893c407_n.jpg

but perhaps that was his way of saying he missed his dog; regardless the Pluto pin is gone and I digress. :)

I'll take #4 the Tinker Bell set. Thanks for a great game @momin.ator!
Such a sweet photo!

Omg how was I in the dead center of the list and still lucked out? @momin.ator what a way to end the Giveaways, 30 prizes?! Thank you for your generosity. Here I was just happy to participate and read everyone’s post, clueless that the prizes reached that far down.

As I am last, I will send you my shipping info now as I am the lucky pick and don’t have to wrack my brain. The pin that was meant for me will be sent :)

Whoa! I had no idea I won anything. Thank you so much!

I’ll take #30 if it’s still available.

30 - Pin 106307 Alice in Wonderland Mary Blair-Stylized Mystery Set - Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum
ONLY
Pin 77297 Character License Plate - Mystery Series - Minnie Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@momin.ator , you are so sweet!! Thank you again for the awesome new pin for our collection plus some adorable post it’s! I also love seeing how many days you brightened with your generous game!!

AA94-D49-C-0-DCD-40-FA-ACAF-CFE8493-B1-D3-F.jpg

Your note made me teary eyed - I’m glad to be home too! :,) and I love our conversations! <3

thank you again and congrats to all the other members too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back