• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway - Bonus Giveaway #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you call cheese which isn't yours?
Nacho cheese

So, the story with this one is....Haunted JR was about 12 and we went to Monster's Inc Laugh Floor. We're waiting to get in the auditorium and there's a video monitor which says "hey kids, text your favorite joke to ### and we'll use it in the show". Haunted JR texted nacho cheese joke and was really disappointed when it wasn't used in the show. However, we laughed at that memory every time we went back to Laugh Floor.

Bad joke #1: Why was Pavlov’s hair so soft?
Because he conditioned it.

Bad joke #2: People ask me where I store all my dad jokes.
In a dad-a-base

If you enjoyed yourself, my name is EvilSleep and this has been the world famous Laugh Floor If you didn’t, then my name is Pecosace and this has been Jungle Cruise

Bad joke #1: Why was Pavlov’s hair so soft?
Because he conditioned it.

Bad joke #2: People ask me where I store all my dad jokes.
In a dad-a-base

If you enjoyed yourself, my name is EvilSleep and this has been the world famous Laugh Floor If you didn’t, then my name is Pecosace and this has been Jungle Cruise

Bringing me back to Psych 101 class and to the Laugh Floor where they didn’t use my daughter’s joke. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disney finally released Yoda’s last name.
His full name is...Yoda Lay-Hee-Hoo :D

What did the 101 Dalmatians say after eating dinner?
That hit the spot!

Non-Disney:
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night, Holmes woke Watson up and said: "Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you see." Watson replied: "I see millions and millions of stars." Holmes said: "And what do you deduce from that?" Watson replied: "Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life."

Then Holmes said: "Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent!"

I don’t usually remember the clean ones, so I guess I’ll tell one I remember....

A guy was in a bar, clearly inebriated. He told the bartender “I bet you $200 that I can stand on the bar and pee in a mug as you slide it down the bar and I won’t spill a drop!” The bartender quickly agreed to the bet, feeling confident there was no chance the customer would succeed. So the customer jumped up on the bar, pulled down his pants and started to urinate as the bartender slid a mug down the bar top. He peed EVERYWHERE but inside the mug. The bartender laughed as the customer got down and told him to pay up! With a huge smile, the customer paid the bartender. The bartender was surprised to see the man is such good spirits after losing $200, so he asked him why he wasn’t upset about losing the bet. The customer replied “Do you see that man at the end of the bar?” The bartender said “yes”. “Well” said the customer, “I bet him $500 that I could piss all over your bar and you’d be happy about it!”

Rick Astley will let you borrow any movie from his Disney collection, except for the movie Up. He’s never gonna give you Up.

Me: I have many Maleficent pins, but Captain Hook is single-handedly my favorite Disney villain.
My friend: He’s my favorite too. Hand down.

Going on Star Tours -
Friend: Looks like there are spoilers in this attraction. What if I haven’t seen Star Wars?
Me: Then you’ve been watching Alderaan movies.

giphy.gif

What do you call a droid that likes taking the scenic route?

R2-Detour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why couldn't the bicycle go any further?

Because it was 2 tired. hehe

What is a ghost's favorite fruit?

Booberries

What's the best thing about Switzerland?

I don't know but the flag is a big plus!

Why don't scientists trust atoms?

Because they make up everything!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Is there a restriction on how many you can win? My luck isn’t that good haha just curious

Two in the regular giveaways. Since these are "bonus" ones, I guess no restriction for the bonus ones. There should be four bonus giveaways (or more). I still have boxes to open of pins that people have donated (I haven't opened any of the boxes or padded envelopes yet)...

I don’t usually remember the clean ones, so I guess I’ll tell one I remember....

A guy was in a bar, clearly inebriated. He told the bartender “I bet you $200 that I can stand on the bar and pee in a mug as you slide it down the bar and I won’t spill a drop!” The bartender quickly agreed to the bet, feeling confident there was no chance the customer would succeed. So the customer jumped up on the bar, pulled down his pants and started to urinate as the bartender slid a mug down the bar top. He peed EVERYWHERE but inside the mug. The bartender laughed as the customer got down and told him to pay up! With a huge smile, the customer paid the bartender. The bartender was surprised to see the man is such good spirits after losing $200, so he asked him why he wasn’t upset about losing the bet. The customer replied “Do you see that man at the end of the bar?” The bartender said “yes”. “Well” said the customer, “I bet him $500 that I could piss all over your bar and you’d be happy about it!”
That’s actually one of my go to jokes!

How Fun.

I don't know any of my Fav Character Jokes...so I went searching on Google, like a lot of us. So here it goes...

1 . What's the Cheshire Cats favorite drink?

...Evaporated Milk.

2. How does Mary Poppins cure smelly feet?

....Step in thyme.

Great idea.

I'm enjoying reading the jokes.

eb83e5bff1bd809c7975bba926d3818b.gif
b15906d54cc89812d9fe46ad236522c1.gif

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back