• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway - Bonus Giveaway #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow! I didn’t expect to win anything, let alone the grand prize!

It’s a hard decision since there are so many great prizes to choose from, but I’ll go with the DEC Zootopia Christmas shopping pin please!

Congrats to the other winners, and thanks to all the entrants for making me laugh! (And sometimes dad-joke groan! XD)

Thanks for running such an awesome game and for the generous prizes, Maia!

@maiarebecca What the heck? I won the Aladdin window of magic, but then you zap me the Black Panther team of heroes D23 pin! And some candy. What a great surprise. Thank you so much!

7fba2cb0a445a4558e5c69cb2ea0a3f5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I received this a few days ago but I finally got around to photographing it.

So, my prize was the Zootopia DEC pin. And instead I got a BOX filled with all sorts of other goodies on top of the spectacular Zootopia pin!

IMG-1241-1.jpg

Lion King stickers, Alice in Wonderland stationary, Mickey drawstring bag, MK pen, handfuls of candy (Zotz! And root beer barrels!), and the most friggin' awesome Lion King promo pin set that knocks several wants off of my pinpics! (I've never seen them packaged together like this in a full set before!)

Thank you so, so much for your generosity, @maiarebecca !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back