• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF 3.0 Issues Thread

DPF 3.0 Issues Thread

Cicada

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Use this thread to report any bugs/issues you’ve noticed with the most recent version of DPF.​

Last edited:
Tapatalk is not working with DPF. I tried logging out out and then back in and I was told to contact Admin.

SoraPandora’s account is still locked (because the hackers used her account).
Could one of the moderators unlock it?

Update: It looks like her IP address is blocked.

Thank you for everything!

I also am unable to post in the Marketplace. I think the 10 days/30 posts count has started over.

I am also unable to copy and paste or use the url link to post photos.

:)Thanks

I also am unable to post in the Marketplace. I think the 10 days/30 posts count has started over.

I am also unable to copy and paste or use the url link to post photos.

:)Thanks

I thought of that, too, but I checked my account and it has my join date of 2019 and I do have over 400 post count (although it seems we lost a lot of posts with the missing threads, which affected post count).Maybe it is just a setting on the particular forums.

Feedback is missing (I think it's noted above).

Also, in the mod section, you might want to delete the messages from the hacked accounts (bronco, disneyqueen, thejessta) asking for money...

I started reviewing the sale/wanted threads and was going to mark ones that needed closing - wondering if maybe they shouldn’t all just be closed and then reposted fresh since the full threads may not be accurate.

Reactions: Ajk
SoraPandora’s account is still locked (because the hackers used her account).
Could one of the moderators unlock it?

Update: It looks like her IP address is blocked.

I've e-mailed a password reset for the account to set a new password — they should be able to login after they reset it.

I went to start new Open Trading threads, and it says I don't have sufficient privileges to post in the board.
Copying my reply from the "state of the forum" thread :)

The biggest change I’m working on right now is how the marketplace works — they’re currently “closed” for new threads because the “DPF Marketplace” tab at the top will be the new place to look for listings — when an item is listed in the “new” marketplace, a thread will automatically be created in the old marketplace forums for discussion.

The new marketplace should be easier and more visually appealing when browsing for trades/items. If anyone is so inclined, try making a test listing or two in the new marketplace — please add “TEST” to the item so that I can go through and delete the items and listings after we’ve worked out all the kinks.

appreciate everyone’s patience and support through this! we’ve already received some very generous donations from James and Nancy (I’m not familiar with their screen names here) and these will go toward hosting fees and any forum add-ons/modifications that require payment.

Thank you again! ♥️

Hello my post is gone with the prices of over 350 pins I cant find it anywhere and it says i dont have sufficient privileges to post I have been on here for almost 10 years with a very active sales post with over 25 or 26 thousand views Can someone tell me what my options are I need help Thanks William justharry

Hello my post is gone with the prices of over 350 pins I cant find it anywhere and it says i dont have sufficient privileges to post I have been on here for almost 10 years with a very active sales post with over 25 or 26 thousand views Can someone tell me what my options are I need help Thanks William just
swscref said he was able to pull some things up from archive.org. Maybe you can find it there.

Thanks Momin.ator and swscref The last saved anything there is 2016 I still hope to hear from a moderator or someone as to what I can do about posting as i cannot now after 10 years on here. Thanks in advance to anyone at disney pin forum that can help me William justharry

Cicada has posted that the Marketplace forums are temporarily closed while he sets things up. When he is ready, the permissions will be changed and you and everyone else will be able to post again.

Here is a link to your thread via Archive.org. The formatting is messed up for displaying the site, but you should be able to cut and paste the Pinpics / Name / Price into a new thread once you are able to post. The date on this archive is Oct 30, 2020 so any updates you made after, will have to be redone, but at least you don't have to start from scratch.

Cicada has posted that the Marketplace forums are temporarily closed while he sets things up. When he is ready, the permissions will be changed and you and everyone else will be able to post again.

Here is a link to your thread via Archive.org. The formatting is messed up for displaying the site, but you should be able to cut and paste the Pinpics / Name / Price into a new thread once you are able to post. The date on this archive is Oct 30, 2020 so any updates you made after, will have to be redone, but at least you don't have to start from scratch.

The marketplace forums will continue remain closed for new threads directly; once the DPF Marketplace is fully setup and working (tab up top)

1618165294987.png

This is how I plan to have the new trade forums work; when an Item (or items) are listed in the marketplace, a thread is automatically created in the appropriate forum for discussion:

1618165409751.png

Pin trading forum (automatically created threads):
1618165363539.png

from within the item listing as well, you can access the thread and post/ask about the item:
1618165508436.png

The marketplace forums will continue remain closed for new threads directly; once the DPF Marketplace is fully setup and working (tab up top)

View attachment 16658

This is how I plan to have the new trade forums work; when an Item (or items) are listed in the marketplace, a thread is automatically created in the appropriate forum for discussion:

View attachment 16660

Pin trading forum (automatically created threads):
View attachment 16659

from within the item listing as well, you can access the thread and post/ask about the item:
View attachment 16661
How will it work if we are just posting our traders in general? I know a bunch of us like to do that rather than posting one item at a time. I know mine had like 10 pictures on it, is that still possible?

Is it OK to post an actual trading thread through the new Marketplace button?
Absolutely -- I'll delete the "TEST" ones soon, now that it seems like it's working -- i can address any issues have as people begin to use the "new" marketplace.

Back