• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Mafia game.... who is interested?

DPF Mafia game.... who is interested?

scottydem

Senior DPF Senior Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I've played mafia before on various other sites and the game is so much fun! I've never led one though, but if one could be started it could liven the games board up quite a bit! There probably won't be a pin reward or anything like that, sorry.

So if a mafia game were to start, who would be interested?

You may want to elaborate on what Mafia is, how it works, and what the game rules are (or will be for this forum) - especially for those who never have played this game or encountered it before.

You may want to elaborate on what Mafia is, how it works, and what the game rules are (or will be for this forum) - especially for those who never have played this game or encountered it before.

If I were to start a game, I'd only want to have people who have a general understanding of how the game works rather than teach new people. And since I don't have time to lead any game, it's up to someone else if they want to setup certain rules.

Mafia is one of the best game I have ever played. It is well designed and the levels are really most enjoyable and entertaining. I love to play it.

Back