• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins
I have 1 definitely to trade. Looking for PatF pins :) might have 2, depending if its cute in real life! Lol.

There are 10 or so of these pins on ebay already, surley there not in hand yet?

I remember the same happened with the other Dreams pin, they appeared on eBay almost as soon as they were sold out online. Clearly people who purchased the pin have put it up on eBay even before it arrives with them

I got my confirmation e mail for my pins but checked with my credit card and Disney Store haven't debited for these pins - has anyone else has this happen?? Really worried that I haven't got them.

My sister just received a very patronising email saying the mad hatter had been messing with the systems and the pin had already sold out when she ordered (though she got a confirmation email) and alice is trying hard to make a potion to fix it :/

My sister just received a very patronising email saying the mad hatter had been messing with the systems and the pin had already sold out when she ordered (though she got a confirmation email) and alice is trying hard to make a potion to fix it :/
Oh no!!! That's awful - this morning I did an order for the Monsters Inc University Limited Edition pin and it took them half an hour to get it available to purchase! Disneystore really need to sort this out as it is unfair!

They really do! Hope you got your monsters pin ok, I think she's most annoyed by how stupid the email was, what bugs me is how they keep having these mistakes every release, and every time they say they're fixing it, it's fixed etc, but then it happens again!! We love alice so typical it would happen with this one! Bet it happens with the next one too! Don't know if I've got one yet, not got my hopes up lol

They really do! Hope you got your monsters pin ok, I think she's most annoyed by how stupid the email was, what bugs me is how they keep having these mistakes every release, and every time they say they're fixing it, it's fixed etc, but then it happens again!! We love alice so typical it would happen with this one! Bet it happens with the next one too! Don't know if I've got one yet, not got my hopes up lol
I can understand that when I read your message to my husband I said it was like they were "trying to add a little pixie dust to your day" but in a patrionising e mail if that makes sense??? I wholeheartedly agree with you - I actually said to my husband that it makes me want to give up pin trading all together when things are so unfairly done when they keep having tech problems. You would have thought that as every pin in this series there has been a hitch they would have sorted it by now?? I think I will be okay with the Monsters Inc pin as it has debited my credit card - I was only getting the Monsters Inc one to trade it was the Dreams Alice one I was desperate for.

Yeah same I really would have loved an alice one! They need to start putting a bit more effort into their systems rather than coming up with disney scenarios lol, I told her the white rabbit will be running to her house with a 20 percent off voucher, though he may be a bit late! And she told me she's going to kick it in the f ing face hahaha! Glad she's taking it well!

Yeah same I really would have loved an alice one! They need to start putting a bit more effort into their systems rather than coming up with disney scenarios lol, I told her the white rabbit will be running to her house with a 20 percent off voucher, though he may be a bit late! And she told me she's going to kick it in the f ing face hahaha! Glad she's taking it well!
Totally agree with you. Walt will be rolling in his grave! Is that what Disney have offered her 20% voucher in compensation???

I've said before, a Confirmation of your Order email does not mean anything (it's covered in T&Cs) until the order has been confirmed for dispatch as it has to be checked against stock. I don't even know if I am getting my Dreams pin, knew there was something wrong with the system as something seemed odd when I was going through checkout to pay. Think someone said elsewhere that the servers are run via the US...

As for the language of the email it's not meant to be patronising, I find it quite funny like being told that Kevin is eating her chocolate before taking the balloon to be with us soon. Of course, it's better when DS give you good news.

I also got an email that my order has been cancelled :(

But my creditcard has been charged for the order though :/ does anyone know if this will handled automatically or should I email the disneystore?

I also got an email that my order has been cancelled :(

But my creditcard has been charged for the order though :/ does anyone know if this will handled automatically or should I email the disneystore?
When I purchased the Peter Pan Dreams Pin they said if they couldn't fulfil my order then they would automatically credit my card back but I would e mail them just to confirm just to be on the safe side.

I got mine delivered today, got my confirmation email on tues morn but I paid express delivery.....someone else I know who had a checkout time the exact same as me, 9am on the dot, has just had their order cancelled....doesn't even look like they're can elling the late orders...as I know people who checked out later than this and got their pins....wish Disney would upgrade their systems and get it right...

its getting beyond a joke!

Good Heavens...I just got through reading about 10 of the last thread comments. Geez-louise, what a hassle you all have to put up with.

I don't know....sometimes, I ponder...do the 'powers-that-be' with Disney products and marketing (here in the U.S., as well as aboard) have a 'clue' what they are doing?!?

I think they need to read ( I say read, because maybe they haven't even read it) the Book "Be Our Guest". It's an Disney Mgmt authored book, and a good one at that.

Ah...maybe a refresher course in "guestology" (which is the term they use in the book for Guest Satisfaction being their TOP PRIORITY) is needed?!

JUST SAYIN'...

I got mine delivered today, got my confirmation email on tues morn but I paid express delivery.....someone else I know who had a checkout time the exact same as me, 9am on the dot, has just had their order cancelled....doesn't even look like they're can elling the late orders...as I know people who checked out later than this and got their pins....wish Disney would upgrade their systems and get it right...

its getting beyond a joke!

Well my order time on my confirmation email is 9.02. BUT I paid express delivery and I have the 2 pins which were delivered on Wednesday lunchtime.

My thought is that they get the express deliveries out quick as they got more money and when they run out the "normal" deliveries are the ones they then cancel as it is too late for the ones that went express !

Any highly wanted pins I will always pay for express.

I've had a strange thing happen. I placed a £50 order on Tuesday, including 2 Dreams Cheshire pins. I then placed another order for 2 more to see what happened. I had the £50 confirmation at 9.01 and the second one at 9.03. Disney have cancelled my £50 order and are sending me the second 2 pins only. Do they have no sense? Instead of cancelling the second order and getting my £50 they are now only getting £24 + £2.45 for delivery. I'm just pleased to have two as I had a pre-trade for one of them. I'm happy to trade my second one if anyone wants to look at my traders. They are being delivered today.

So pleased, got my two today, one for keeps and one to trade after reading that so many got cancelled and their didn't seem to be any influence by time that you ordered (mine came throught at 9.00am) I was worried as didn't pay for express delivery. I am really happy the pin is as gorgeous as the others and the purple backing is a bonus, currently a Disney Dreams Completist I think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back