• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins
Is there anyone who doesn't want these pins, but feels nice enough to maybe try and get 2 for me?? I'm involved in a job-thing right now, and if everything works out (which I hope obviously), I might have a job July 1st *yay* So I won't be able to order them myself :( I will hopefully know more by next Monday about this job thing.

Wish I could help, but I've already promised my spare should I get one, to a fellow uk'r who helped me with Peter Pan. Hope someone can help!

hearing rumours on facebook that the Peter Pan pin was oversold so if you not got your pins yet maybe be on the look out for the email or dispatch email

Just saw this too stitch, hope everyone got one ok, I wonder if it was oversold like was said? They could at least contact people. Went on the fb page but nothing there but Sofia!! Btw I saw my Peter Pan numbers yesterday, got 343 and 106, nothing spesh! I was saying to my husband I wonder if anyone tried to get the same or a specific number for each pin haha, that one would have you going for a while!

Mine and my Mum's arrived today; I'm rather relieved after hearing that they may have oversold! I've got No 91.
Looking forward to July now, to get the last in the set (although I still need Tangled!) & to see the next LE: please let it be a nice one!

I've also managed to get 2. It's still not sold out. How fast did the Peter Pan go? Though, Beauty and the Beast was online for a while aswell I remember.

I wish they'd update the banner so we can see what next

I'm just hoping it isn't another monster's inc pin, I think we've had enough of them these past few weeks. I'm not sure if there's anymore dreams pin, as I remember seeing a preview somewhere several weeks ago [i think before Tangled was released] and it only showed the four pins that have since been released; so who knows if there's anymore to come or not.

I wish they'd update the banner so we can see what next
I think because it's shared with thursdays pin so we might not see a new update until then. :lol:
Something seemed odd with the processing this time, too many delays clicking checkout etc so hoping it went through for everyone okay :x:

I didn't get one :( i was at work and by the time i got on my break at 10 it was sold out :( help please anyone? I beg you lol i desperatly need it for my dreams collection :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back