• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins
I wasn't sure about getting one and now I really want it so will have to buy it of ebay they should limit it to buying 2 no more I think people have been greedy and buying 3 just for trades this is not directed at any one on here

As I am the only one who has said they bought 3, this seems to be directed at me. 1st off I bought them at 10.50 at night so everyone had plenty of time to buy before me. I wanted 3. 1 to keep and 2 for my pin pals in USA. As for buying them for trading, it is called PIN TRADING for a reason ! You said you were not sure about it because of the price and now complain when they are sold out ! unbelievable ! You were too complacent thinking they would still be there next week, so instead of moaning about it, look at yourself for not buying when you had every chance!

It would be so much easier if these pins were release in the evening, or on a Saturday. Though I guess that would make it even harder to get ahold of the pins as more people could access the site at one time.

That might suit you better but others not so. You just go with whatever day and time they determine. The reason it is in the morning is so that it is there for the full day.

I will sell my spare for £100.. boom! :p

(Obviously joking)

hahaha! Thats DSF-esque pricing lol!!! I wonder what the tangled will be if this one is £100 lol!!! :p

Re release time, I actually prefer the morning,I can usually get online in between feeding my baby and getting my children off to school so works well for me, having said that, none of the recent UK releases, apart from yesterday, have sold out on the day of release so usually people can order in the afternoon,evening or whatever....I think it may be different with the tangled pin!! The batb pin has probably sold out on day of release as the quota has been split between the uk site, and the french site, so we only probably had 200 for sale.

1 when I thought I would buy 1 pin! It came up to buy 3! Pins that's how I knew it was 3 per person I didn't write it to offend you or any one else one elsei just wanted to express my thoughts as this is the place to do this right? sorry if you think this was intended at you

Last edited:
There is some kind people about on here i have set up a trade for the beauty and the beast dreams pin for the tangled dreams pin so I will definately be buying 2 of the tangled dreams pins thank god some lovely person is helping me out lol

Okay peeps. I know I am taking a 1 in a million shot here but here it goes anyway =/

I am HIGHLY considering dropping my personal Tangled Collection to my friend who is waaaaaaaaay closer then I am at finishing them. If there was ANYONE who could find it ANYWHERE in there heart to help me get him one of those Disney Dream pins at a good price I would be eternally grateful...thanks in advance

cant wait to find and get my disney dreams pin as soon as may is here i will be getting tangled disney dreams pin but were could i go to get the other disney dreams pin as i see you have the beauty and the beast pin
It was released on disneystore.co.uk on tuesday, but had sold out by Wednesday morning :C!

I've never really tried to collect Rapunzel, but that pin is so pretty! It is definitely added to my most wanted! Oh, the want!!!!
What other movies are featured in the show?

I know this thread is super long and no one will likely see this, butttt IF you were lucky enough to get one as a trader AND I have a nice pin you like, please PM me as I'd looooovvve to trade :)

Thanks and wishing all the traders overseas gets at least one :)

This seems to be it for now but who can say for certain... I know that in Dreams itself they're adding scenes from the LionKing & Brave, so if the set is popular they have enough ideas to continue it. There was no sign of Cheshire Cat when I saw Dreams in September, so I'm not sure how they choose!

Also, although I like the set I'm concerned they'll end up all loooking very similar, especially since the pin is small in size.

When i saw the show my eyes just lit up it was outstanding and seeing these pins brings back the magic now i just missed beauty and the beast pin :( but i am determained to get the other set and hope to be lucky enough to get the next disney dreams pin and the peter pan and alice in wonderland looks amazing cant wait til they are released

I might get the tangled one and then not bother with ther other 2 as they are expensive and I'm not a fan of the characters featured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back