• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pins just arrived - the packaging was damaged but luckily the pins were okay. This is the second order I've placed on disney uk website this week (couldn't resist some 20th anniversary goodies! lol) and both times the courier company was Home Delivery Network and earlier this week they delivered my first parcel; this time it still came from Home Delivery Network but arrived via Yodel?? Wonder if Disney Uk use Yodel just for pins???

Pins just arrived - the packaging was damaged but luckily the pins were okay. This is the second order I've placed on disney uk website this week (couldn't resist some 20th anniversary goodies! lol) and both times the courier company was Home Delivery Network and earlier this week they delivered my first parcel; this time it still came from Home Delivery Network but arrived via Yodel?? Wonder if Disney Uk use Yodel just for pins???
Home Delivery Network and Yodel are the same company. Yodel is their new name but some old vans will still have HDNL on them.

Anyone want to help me out? I missed out. :( I am soooo sad. And it's kinda my birthday next week :) it would be awesome if anyone could help. I managed to get the BatB.

Theyve cancelled my order as no address was provided and i called asked why they said did you recieve an email asking for proof of address no i didnt so now its going to head office to see why didnt recieve it now i might of lost out on the pins

Theyve cancelled my order as no address was provided and i called asked why they said did you recieve an email asking for proof of address no i didnt so now its going to head office to see why didnt recieve it now i might of lost out on the pins
Oh no :( I nearly forgot to put my address in to as I was in such a panic/flap. Hope they sort it for you!

if anyone has a spare tangled dreams pin and is kind enough to trade with me or sell reasonably then pretty please pm me, i missed out because it sold out before i could pay and i'm devastated.i was hoping to collect the set but it won't be worth getting the others if i've missed out on one..

I don't understand...how wasn't an address provided? I didn't think it was possible to progress to the next stage of checkout without providing an address?? Or am I missing something? Did they take ur money?

Whaaaaat?! That is crazy! I didn't think you could even place an order without an address :facepalm: Silly Disney. I hope it's okay and you get your pins. I'd be so mad if that happened to me :rant:

you need to call them up if you have not already done so

I didn't think you could order without an address either. It even wouldn't let me go forward until I had put a phone number in!

I'm with everyone else. I tried to order when my phone number wasn't in the address and it wouldn't let me continue. I got so confused cause it kept telling me there was no address when there was. Hopefully it will get sorted :hug:

Did u get an order confirmation, because if u did then at least your pins will be accounted for....maybe if u can provide ur order number from ur email, and ur address they will send them out? I don't understand how u could've placed an order without an address as if all the fields aren't filled in in the order form it doesn't usually let u progress to next stage of checkout....did u pay by paypal? Maybe the issue is there?

Aww no! So sad to hear that there have yet again been problems with the release!

My pins arrived yesterday, again the package was damaged and poorly packed but they made it to me in tact! They were thrown in an envelope with no padding or wrap around them, the envelope had been rolled up and shoved through the letter box. Yodel are so bad! I would gladly pay an extra £1 to use a different company to deliver my Disney stuff!

One of my dreams pins will be for trade/sale/auction when I decide which

Just spotted the Dreams logo pin online if anyone is interested :)

Someone from France on my FB already got it during the glitch, she showed a pic of the back and hers was nr 300-something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back