• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

DSF At-Cost Pickups
Hi! Thank you so much for offering to do this! That is so kind of you. I was just wondering if you could put me on the list for any Zootopia pins if you are able to get them. Thanks again! Lisa

Could you put me in the lottery for the Bunny Train pins and I would also be interested in any of the Zootopia pins.
Thanks for everything!

I would like to be in the lottery for the Alice Rabbits Bunny Train piece.

Thanks!

Bunny lists updated.

stich - I see your location says Switzerland. Do you have a US address for me to ship to? If so, then Ill be happy to pick those up for you.

Bunny lists updated.

stich - I see your location says Switzerland. Do you have a US address for me to ship to? If so, then Ill be happy to pick those up for you.
Yup! You can ship Stich's pins to me. :3 I've got a running pin box for him!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Availability update: Ratatouille poster is sold out

Pickup update: got Grumpydad's Anton Ego PTD and Stich's Incredibles poster.

Availability update: saw on Facebook, Nutsy is sold out. Anton Ego is the last PTD standing.

Also note: a several block radius around DSF is a HOLY MESS right now because of the Oscars. I will be avoiding that are alike the plague until at least Tuesday (unless the PTDs happen to flip to something I collect or a good enough trader to make dealing with that nonsense worth it). DSF is closed on Sunday anyway. Feel free to put in requests, but it will take a few days to fulfill them.

Hi, if you are still putting people down for pickups I would be interested in Pinocchio and Zootopia Marquee. Thanks!

Lists updated. Keep in mind that I will not be at the Zootopia release, so the lists are for extras I am able to pick up after the release. I am assuming that the marquee will sell out at release (but I am keeping the list since I have been wrong about releases before). Yax and Bogo have the best likelihood of being left after the release, and I'm hoping that enough are left where I can fill most of those requests. Judy may or may not last a few days after release.

Elkman - I'm guessing that you mean the Pinocchio OE pin? I'll pick one up the next time I go.

Availability update: The next alphabet set and the Monsters Inc. March calendar were surprise released this morning. You may put in requests for these, though if I make it down to DSF tonight I will probably keep the alphabet set.

Hi again,

I am interested in the set of alphabet pins, if available. Thank you so much as always for your offer.

FYI, I did receive your package today.

Last edited: